Reviews for Woman's World: Insurrection
dramaqueen89 chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
i feel real bad for carowyn. :( if she doesnt want him, i can have him. haha :D
ddz008 chapter 17 . 12/9/2006
Oh! I want to keep reading... but there aren't more chapters! T_T This is such an interesting story, I love it. I'm glad you were published, even if it's not precisely in where you wanted it's a first step to something bigger. When are the men returning? T_T Shae and her needs to be together! XD
ddz008 chapter 15 . 12/9/2006
He still loves her! T_T It's so sad... I think it was Shae and hers fault that things went wrong... it wasn't only her or only his fault. The circumstances are really terrible... but I hope everything goes well.
ddz008 chapter 14 . 12/9/2006
It was an excellent chapter... TOO DRAMATIC! They should have said goodbye to each other! T_T It's to sad. And now she is pregnant... that's good but they love each other even if everything it's different now... Let Shae and her see each other again, please!
ddz008 chapter 13 . 12/9/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! It was great that the Poetess told Mercoush what she was thinking. I don't like that they hide many things from her... but maybe it's for the best. It's so sad that Shae and her stop talking to each other... T_T Hope they can solve something before he leaves...
ddz008 chapter 11 . 12/9/2006
Things are getting even more complicated... Will they stop loving each other? T_T Are the men going to change everything and made the women slaves? :S I liked Carowyn in this chapter, he is really sweet. It was good that he told all of that to her.
ddz008 chapter 10 . 12/9/2006
Interesting chapter! XD I always thought that he was her father... but when he didn't say anything I thought I was wrong. He really loves her... but he is extremely devoted to the cause, I would have liked for them to end in better terms, but at least they met each other :) It was a bittersweet chapter.
ddz008 chapter 9 . 12/9/2006
Great chapter! XD Sorry for being so late with my reviews but school this semester was terrible. I liked this chapter, I could imagine so many things.
Scarlett London chapter 17 . 12/1/2006
Finally. I have finished reading Woman's world and the rest you have finished. I love it. Its so original. I have never even heard of something like this, and the first book (which i pray will be published) reminds me so much of the Renaissance - and the setting is completely believable, which is far more than i can say about most books. Its funny, i never even noticed that the Poetess's actual name is never mentioned(i guess I'm just a little slow) until i read your A/Ns, she is so well developed that it really does not matter, but interesting none the less. I cant help but wonder if there is a traitor in their midst and if there is then who? and what about the baby(ies ?)I'd say faternal twins (1 boy 1 girl:) but any are fine. I love your writing, and this story!
JDWrites chapter 17 . 11/28/2006
Ren: Well then…haha…hey Savannah, do you have a Facebook account? ‘Cause Gaki does and she’s got a piccie of Thad and Birdie! It’s real cute I think.

Jason: You sound gay.

Thad: You do…and what’s so cute about me and my boyfriend hugging? It’s just natural to hug the one you love. But Tanin drew it so I look different.

You look BETTER than how I draw you Thad. Anyways, Thad has a namesake now, my gay friend went to Build-a-Bear and made a little gay bear named Thad. He gave it to me as a birthday present! I love it…*huggles bear*

Ren: …I can’t believe it…he named it THAD…why can’t I have a bear named after me?

Jason: You’re a serial killer, besides, she named her Charmander in that damn game after you…be happy.

Ren: She named the main character in that game JACE. I think we all know who the favorite is.

Thad: Doc? Kit-kit? James? Eli? Casey? Felix? Gabe? Who? I’m confused.

Oh guys…shut up. You get annoying after a while.
Danielle chapter 17 . 11/27/2006
so i go away for thanksgiving and come back to three chapters...yay! that was exciting! so i am wondering about the religion... are their beliefs equal to those of evangelical/ "born again" christians today or is it more of cultural religion? so they believe in personal relationships/experiences with God/Goddess or is more like greek myths with the gods just kind of sitting there? and have you decided ( i know you wont answer this lol) the baby's gender? but anyway im really excited with the story and PLEASE BRING SHAE BACK SOON! i miss him :(

ps: congrats on getting your story published!
pangur chapter 17 . 11/26/2006
good fluff. well it wasn't all fluff, but you know, i liked where she felt her baby kicking, that was just sweet :). and i can understand where carowyn would be annoying to write, but really he's sort of adorable to read, like a little sad puppy or something. also, something i was thinking of, i know that shae was taken out of the hospital before the treatment to cure his AIDs could be completed, and i know that even if just one bit of the virus remains it can completely regrow itself, and that would just be a fantastic plot twist if he got aids again and they couldn't treat him because of the rebellion and everything... but it would be really sad too.. so i can't decide if i want that to happen or not, but ultimately it's your decision so... and wow this review is long, but anyway keep up the good work and the weekly updates! PS, what about of coffee and people? good luck
pangur chapter 16 . 11/26/2006
yay i'm glad that reviews are working again, and i got a nice double update from you to make up for it too, hooray. this is going well i think. i like the middle land carowyn and the poetess have found, but somehow i still want carowyn to love her, even though she wouldn't love him back, it's just nice knowing someone loves her i suppose, even though i guess shae still does, it just doesn't seem so much like it now that he isn't there and they haven't spoken in such a while.. hmm well, i guess i have another chapter to read so i'll get to that now
asdf chapter 17 . 11/26/2006
Dear Savannah,

I'm not admitting that I had Charolyn assasinated, but if I did, there's a documentary coming out showing how I might have done it. :P

-Gavina de Ofenisia.
Winter Eve chapter 16 . 11/26/2006
Oh no. Carowyn's not gonna die is he? Oh please please please! T_T

the ending did seem a bit abrupt. . But it's okay. :)
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »