Reviews for Woman's World: Insurrection
NRsaint chapter 10 . 12/20/2008
THERE IS THE "LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER" MOMENT I WAS WAITING FOR.

you did not dissapoint. i rather wish she forgave him though. you know, before the old man dies.
NRsaint chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
Go ahead. Tell the Poetess you couldn't help free the slaves because you were too busy getting high. She'll understand.

Woman's World. My anti-drug.

-Reviewer Smart.
NRsaint chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
Dear Savannah,

Well at least it wasn't a, 'Luke, I am your father,' moment.

-Reviewer X.

actually i thought gapolean was gonna be like..."btdubs i am your father." at any moment.
NRsaint chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
Dear Savannah,

Gapoleon's men remind me of the seven dwarves. Did you do that on purpose?

-Reviewer X

bickering babble of baboons as well.
NRsaint chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
Dear Savannah,

The greatest things in life rendre one speechless, and that is what is happening to me right now.

NRsaint chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Dear Savannah,

Hey, wouldn't it totally be cool if we discovered this was just some huge dream sequence?

NRsaint chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
Dear Savannah,

Your ability to bring forth new and original ideas is putting me to shame, and I'm going to retire now. I mean, you know how to get your characters to move up a staircase, and I have to imagine them going through a teleport system. So even though I coined the term 'cyberspace', all monarchs must fall, and I pass the scepter on to you as the new, official Internet Writer of the century.

-William Gibson
NRsaint chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
Dear Savannah,

Now that the tabloids think I'm annorexic, I'm officially a big Hollywood star, and as such am too good to be cast as the Poetess in the WW movie. Haha, just kidding. I would still totally love to play the Poetess. Call me!

-Keira Knightley

first we'd plump her up a little bit right?
xiomara209 chapter 25 . 12/17/2008
Just finished reading the trilogy..loved it..it was very interesting how you created this world and captured our feelings..loved the story..good luck with your future projects..
Nick chapter 29 . 12/15/2008
Svonnah,

I have been telling friends about this story of yours, about how long I've been following it, and how myself and others are waiting with our fingers crossed for you.

I'm so glad that you may get published and that so many others will have the chance to read this truly amazing story!

Congratulations!

Nick
icthus chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
This was really good. I have no 'ooh, this was great' or 'oh, this sucked' kind of comments. I guess the Poetess' numbness is affecting me. Which in itself is really good - you still have the touch/gift/whatever, but not really notable since you've been manipulating my emotions with this story from the beginning. Why would that change now?

I am needing to go now, though, and clean up after my son before my husband gets home, and figure something out for dinner, and I really think he needs a diaper change within the next 5 minutes. I'll try to read more tomorrow, but we'll see how that goes - babysitting until 4:30-ish, then a class starting at 6:30. Fun fun business. Yay.
icthus chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
If not for my son's distractions, I probably would have cried in this chapter.

And no, Mercoush is not a wimp. There is a difference in personalities at play here, as well as the fact that Mercoush saw Charolyn die; the Poetess just has the knowledge that Shae did not have a confirmed escape from the hospital. She can still hope that he's alive. What does Mercoush have? The hope that Charolyn was given a proper funeral?

And, very possibly, he is going through some form of PTSD. Watching loved ones die, being so quickly removed from home and into Curaranth is all extremely traumatic. Refugees go through similar things, and they have PTSD, after all. So don't you be calling Mercoush a wimp! I'll throw a shoe at you if you continue doing so.

And I might throw a second shoe at you for putting Carowyn in another situation with the Poetess like this. So help me, you better find a VERY good girl to hook him up with - who isn't the Poetess, because Shae's alive.
icthus chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Here I am, ready to start reading this final addition to the beautiful Woman's World. I'll probably be reading kind of sporadically over this month, for the obvious reasons of it being 10 days until Christmas. Christmas is big in my husband's and my families.

I liked this chapter, though it gave me a serious chill. I thought it was like one of Twilight's prologues, taken from the last traumatic scene of the book. I was about to kill you right there, but I honestly pounded my fist when I read Shae's name. (Of course you remember my prediction that he isn't dead.)

Anyway. I will move on to the next chapter now. :)
Isis of Egypt chapter 29 . 12/15/2008
Dear Savannah,

OMG we are so excited for you! We always knew you could do it! I'm so going to buy WW when it comes out in print!

-Lizzie

(thought it was time to finally review, beause I've been reading WW for a while now and can't remember reviewing. anyway, good luck wiht the publishing)
CaleeChanteuse0305 chapter 29 . 12/14/2008
I'm so happy for you! You have to let us know when it's being published! I'll be the first to buy it :-)
379 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »