Reviews for Woman's World: Insurrection
ddz008 chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
Great chapter! He is alive! T_T You didn't kill him! Thank you! I had been busy so I had missed 3 chapters, so now I'll keep reading. Shae is alive! :D
J. Rea chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
Wow, I didn't even know that you started this one. I just happened to check out you page and saw it. It's awesome! I love what has happened to so and SHEA'S back! It's been great so far and I can't wait to see what happens next. You are a very talented author and this story is great. It sounds like it could truly happen. Great job!
Marluxia chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
since Lixta's sick it looks like i'll be the only one reviewing, unfortunately. she had to do a dance that involved a lot of spinning... needless to say she threw up in school and thankfully, did not make a huge laughing stock of herself. when I got home she had asthma (and a fever) because one of our cousins visited and the smell of smoke was so strong on his clothes. poor Lixta, ever the sickly one.

anyway, the copy 'n paste review took the words out of my mouth. is it really coincidental that the old men sound like our great aunts (who talk gibberish in front of us) like the scholars all the time? i mean, there's a 1 in a MILLION chance that could happen.

but it did. O.O

oh, and when Lixta said 'what kind of person would do that to Shae', she was referring to the copy 'n paste review. really now, have pity on Shae (and me) because juice coming out of your nose isn't a really pleasant feeling... although coke coming out of your nose is much worse. and besides, what kind of sick person would have hidden desires for shae? X.X

unfortunately, my review has to stop here. our mom's telling me to feed our dog.

Lovelots~! XPfrom the male half of your loving twins, Marluxia
Jo Rene chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
I have to share this, I told my kids this morning that I eat brats for breakfast lunch and dinner if I COULD! All 4 of my kids of course gasped in disbelief and said, "But mommy surely you wouldnt eat us ?". I replyed with, "Nope cause Brats are Sausages we eat with speghitte." The look on my 7 and 5(girls) and 3 year old and 15 month old(boys) childerns faces was priceless! HAHAHAHAHA Anyway great Chapter Svonnah keep up the work!
Carrie chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
I love Gapoleon's men! Oh my goodness. I can be picture these frazzled men speaking gibberish going on and on talking about a subject they themselves can't remember.

Actually reminds me of me and friends sometimes...
Mal chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
i have to say, Gapoleon and his friends, remind me a lt of my grandfather and his friends.

and yeah, 15 dollars is one of the bigger bets, it's usually not over 5. but we were feeling extra smart that day. my friend is hannah, but i think she is one of the ones that don't review.
insilenceandsong chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
Dear Savannah,

Gapoleon's men remind me of the seven dwarves. Did you do that on purpose?

-insilenceandsong
insilenceandsong chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
yay! this makes me happy.:-)-insilenceandsong
insilenceandsong chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
Dear Savannah,

The greatest things in life rendre one speechless, and that is what is happening to me right now.

-insilencenandsong

P.S. Yay! Now I won't have to go after you with torch and pitchfork!
uomini chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
I am so glad Gapoleon and the poetess finally met! yay! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Christine chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
Dear Savannah,

Gapoleon's men remind me of the seven dwarves. Did you do that on purpose?

-Reviewer X
Calixta and Marluxia chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
finally! i made some time *dances* marluxia and i took an entrance exam, we're so sorry for the late review. and it's ok that we won't be able to use WW for term paper. at least we were able to witness the making of this wonderful story.

you brought shae back to life! whee! XD

Marluxia: Here we go again with the fangirl madness that would last a few hours or until 'someone' shows up...

Shatap Luxia! I'm telling mama! :P

Marluxia: Yeah, right. Why won't you just admit that you like that 'someone', hmm Lixta? :D

don't you just want to kick your brother sometimes? this just happens to be one of them *shakes fist*

Anyway, i thought you were going to either :a) kill Shae permanently or b)do something else. Well, I was wrong! Luxia got it right though. ain't he smart?

we understand how you feel (on making the feelings realistic as possible) because we had this script writing project in english class before, and Luxia was very frustrated because he didn't want to over exaggerate (but he always did. XD) and it's not pretty to see a 15 year-old boy throw a tantrum, isn't it? _;;

that and i almost choked on the pita bread i was eating because of the copy 'n paste review. luxia's juice came out of his nose. what kind of gay person would do that to shae? O_O

Lovelots~! XP

from your loving twins,Calixta and Marluxia XD
Raomina chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
Oh, you have imparted her overwhelming elation when she received the letter and tamed it down with her relieve and expectation. Enough for me to feel Carowyn's pain without you actually describing it. I pity him so much. I'm glad Shae's back in the story again, and now they can take over the world! Lol, I have this fairytale like image in my mind with them being King and Queen..

Update soon.
Raomina chapter 5 . 8/5/2006
I KNEW IT! yay...on to the next chapter.
uomini chapter 6 . 8/4/2006
I am so happy they are together again! Yay! The only thing I didn't like, though was how you cut right to them in the bedroom. I would have liked to read about them meeting and running to eachother and hugging and all of that. It was weird because they see eachother and all of a sudden they are having sex. It just didn't seem right, like that was all they wanted and all they were thinking about. Or maybe I am just strange. I just would have liked more...talking or something too. But I am very very very glad that you did incorporate what you did.
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »