Reviews for Woman's World: Insurrection
J. Rea chapter 29 . 12/14/2008
WOW! That so great. Congrats. I hope your books get published I would for sure by them.
Isabelle chapter 28 . 11/6/2008
Hey just finished reading your trilogy. Gotta say u sure know how to leave a girl hanging lol :P i wish you luck with publishing your books, there bloody brilliant by the way. you write beautifully! Let me know if you get these books published or if you do end up selling them online id love to do what happens in the end. hit me up wif an e-mail when you do whats gonna happen. my e-mail is: .

Best of luck!
D-Mish chapter 25 . 10/18/2008
Wait, I'm confused. Is this the last chapter to the book, what was the last section talking about? Shae? Everyone? The baby? Who? Because I dont understand, is there going to be ANOTHER book?
Can't Think of a Name chapter 27 . 10/2/2008
Goddammit, why do my reviews always get cut off. It's fucking discrimination I tell you! The system hates me cause I'm a walking computer terminator. And there was like 2 paragraphs more to that last review too... something about quotes, pretty covers handmade by you, and uh... crows and dead squirrels run over by bicycles.

f
Can't Think of a Name chapter 28 . 10/2/2008
Darling, I just read the first two books and what's up for Insurrection in one day( between classes and instead of sleeping, mind you). So, yes. I would pay for one of your self designed books. Actually, I'd pay more for one of those? How often do you get to say, "oh and this book, the authoress made herself! HA!" Hand made covers would be such a treat and you could use that nifty recycled paper with the jagged edges.
The Grey Mesa chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
i love the way you think of your charactors as real people, it makes your writing so much beter! and i get kinda sadistic with my charactors too, lol, poor guys cant do a thing to protect themselves.
cerulean sea chapter 28 . 9/6/2008
*sob sob sob*

you didn't finish? ):
um.hi chapter 28 . 7/25/2008
So, I kind of love your story. Just a little.

If you don't manage to get it published, I'd pay you to bind it. hell, I'd pay just for the last couple chapters printed on regular paper and mailed to me :P
J. Rea chapter 28 . 7/21/2008
When reading a story on the internet there is always a huge risk that the author will not continue the story and the ending will never come about. It happens and there's nothing anyone can do about it. With this story and the updates being so far inbetween it's hard to remember everything that has happened and catching up can take awhile. To read it in one go would be the best. I can understand not wanting to put up the last pieces of the story because it works out better in the publishing game. I hope that you are published. This story woulod do well in a class about women. If you are going to to keep trying then just tell your readers that you are waiting. To keep them hanging might just make them angry. I have no idead if what I just typed make sense...I hope it does. Great luck with the publishing. Maybe this website( community./shared_wisdom/profile) could help. It has to to with fanfiction but a couple of the writers are published. Wow that was a lot.
YawnieBug chapter 25 . 7/21/2008
Dear Savannah,

Please send flowers to Khristen's grave for me, as I know they have none in Cuaranth. RIP, Khristen.

-papayacrazy
done chapter 28 . 7/18/2008
That message, to me, sounds a little too much like a starving plea from a kicked puppy, a last ditch attempt from someone who went all in on a gamble and is trying to salvage what is left. "Please consider that I never posted the ending to Insurrection (it's a doozy, people; fantastic and heart-wrenching), and would have to make it available only through purchase through me."

That part made me want to vomit. It's almost as if you're hanging a piece of meat over a pit of starving people. I have, through all of your WW endeavors, been encouraging and patient and grateful, but at this point I don't see that I will be able to continue my support. When I first read that you were seeking publication, I was thrilled for you and waited with baited breath for the news. At this point, I feel like it's been so long since your update, and you left us all at such a crucial point, and that might have been your mistake. All of your readers who sat and typed you heartfelt encouragement, constructive criticism or just copied and pasted reviews, they were taking out the time to show appreciation for something they loved. It feels like that respect was not returned when you left everyone hanging high and dry as a marketing ploy in hopes that it would force readers into a corner where all there was left to do was buy the book. I'm disappointed, and finished.
SimplyaReviewer chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
slightly, dissapointed.

HOwever, please keep us updated about the book publishing.

GOODLUCK.
SimplyaReviewer chapter 25 . 6/26/2008
R.I.P Khristen.

It's unbelieveable how attached i'm becoming to this story.

Congraulation on your book !

Are you still on here?

Anyways, I apsolutely loving it.

I just wanted to delay reading the last two chapters of this story. sall.
SimplyaReviewer chapter 11 . 6/26/2008
Well, I suppose that's how relationship goes.
SimplyaReviewer chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
You know what I apsolutely love about this story?

It defines the difference of the two genders, very well in details. Although the idea of men being our slaves is completely alien to read about, I can see how it really affects them. I doubt I'm making any sense, but you portray that very, veryvery(x968932649) WELL!

The scene when the two lovers are almost in a verge of fighting seemed familar. Shae is becoming more and more independent(it upsets me but who wants a clingy guy?), and the two are living seperate lives. The night is their time, and ..I dont know, it's very, very familar.

I've been sitting in front of the computer since morning to finish this story.

I'm glad I got to read this before you published. Good luck with that by the way.
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »