Reviews for Woman's World: Insurrection
t2uk2008 chapter 22 . 4/5/2007
That's so awesome! Yay! congratulations!

I'm perfectly content with waiting until this book is in print to find out what happens :) good luck!

t2uk2008
J. Rea chapter 22 . 3/30/2007
Wow, I just got caught up on everything. I can't believe I stayed away for so long, it was so great! Congrats on everything and I know what something great will happen. How could anyone pass up a chance on this wonderful story.
nethernity chapter 22 . 3/23/2007
wow!i just found these stories five days ago and finish it!update please!
Thatevilvietgirl chapter 22 . 3/11/2007
That's great! Your story is a really entertaining read, I would totally buy it if it got published.
yukizu chapter 22 . 3/10/2007
Congratulations on the book deal chance, I'm sure that you will get it. I'll definitely purchase a copy when it comes out .

Thank you for have posting it here for us to enjoy.

tsukizu.
Carrie chapter 22 . 3/8/2007
You mean to tell us that, a mere four chapters from the end, you decide to halt your updates.

*Sighs loudly*

Wow, that's very disappointing. I mean... sheesh. Okay, that's big. I don't know where to go with this. Well, congratulations, I think. Maybe you could just sneak them... just to quench our insatiable desire for this story. I mean, so many people have supported you throughout this entire endeavour, (unfortunately I cannot include myself in this group,) it's just stinks to have to stop so soon.

What's a few chapters. But I support your decision, and wish you the best of luck.
ddz008 chapter 22 . 3/8/2007
It's great that you may be published, it must be wonderful. I'm happy for you! :) It's really a great story. We won't get to read the ending? T_T That's sad... but well we'll just have to buy the books XD
reshma chapter 22 . 3/8/2007
YEAH! you got in the hands of a contractor? congratulations. nywayz, i will stick with you till these books come to an end. They are awesome. lol, good luck!
Secret Heart01 chapter 22 . 3/8/2007
Personally I'm confused with your message. You won't share the rest of the chapters, but you still want to ask our opinions about the 'plot twists' ... how will that pan out?
Calixta chapter 22 . 3/8/2007
Congratulations, my dearie! *throws confetti around the room*

Can't wait for the book. Seriously, us twins will buy that book even if it means traveling to the other side of the Earth just to get a copy. I have a feeling they won't sell that here in the Philippines... Just a hunch though. It would be good if they had it here though. ._.

Wish I could write a lengthy good luck message but it's already 2 AM and I have school tomorrow. Marly's even snoring! *stares*

Speaking on behalf of my brother, we wish you all the best on your upcoming book.

Your beloved twins,

Calixta and Marluxia

P.S. No more chapters of Insurrection? *le gasp* That sucks. And I wanted a friend to read it too... ;_;
jekodama chapter 22 . 3/8/2007
That's so cool! Good luck on that! I'm not a follower of your Woman's World series, I'm a follower of Of Coffee And People, but anyway, those are indeed exciting news! I wish you the best of luck!

Until you update OCAP, be good!
snow blossoms chapter 22 . 3/7/2007
OMG! I'm so excited that you're finally almost able to publish! WOT! *does the party happy dance* if you do publish, is there any way i can be notified? or should i just join your live journal? anyway, thanks for the author's note and i hope you have a lovely day! good luck times a million!
kllrs chapter 22 . 3/7/2007
I am a 14-going-on-15 year old female living in Toronto, Canada, and I confess to being a Ghost Reader of Woman's World. *hangs head in shame*

I'm so happy for you; this is an unbelievably mature, well-thought and excellently written story. I'd say I'm proud of you...well, I'll say it. I'm proud of you! And I feel honoured to have had the chance to read it on FP while it was still in its stages before publication. Disappointment, yes, for not seeing the ending...

But I will be sure to look in shelves when it's published. Because those professional contacts of yours will LOVE IT. THEY WILL. (And if they don't, I WILL MAKE THEM LOVE IT) And I will devour it all over again.

Oh, poo. LOVE.
Scales of Sapphire chapter 22 . 3/7/2007
Dear Savannah,

Wow, yay, hoorah, we're so excited for you!

you have to tell us if your going to get published though!

Good Luck!

Happy Writing!

Sapphire
square root chapter 22 . 3/7/2007
Congrats on getting the book this far- I hope the publishers want it. I hope you'll post some more, but I'll understand if you don't- I probably wouldn't.
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »