Reviews for Two Years Later
Coeur Sans Espoir chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Congradulations, you made a blonde teenage girl think more than she has thought throughout this warm, and slightly dull, Californian summer. I congradulate you for many reasons.

1) You made me think.

2) You wrote something so deep and contradicting that will have many connotations, and I doubt anyone will figure out your train of thought that you had while you wrote this. Well done!

3) Last, but not least, congradulations on posting your entries on this site for two entire years. I applaud you, for you have done twice what I have done. I've only been posting my entries on this site for a little over a year now.

I hope you will continue writing even after this poem, even after you finally get bored with posting entries here. You have a terrific view on the world, and I hope you never loose that perspective. I also hope to see more thought provoking entries coming from that talented mind of yours. If you wish to do so, please review one of my poems (Or more, if you're feeling generous with your criticism.). I would like to read what you have to say about what I have entered onto this site of aspiring authors and poets. Well, enough with my ramblings. I digress. I must go to bed now, for I must wake up at five in the morning for work. Thank you for making me think, and I shall put you on my author alert list in order to know when your newest thought provoking entry is on fictionpress. Good night.
forgottenxxfreak chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
i don't really know what to say after reading this...what comment other than it's good and it makes you think. well done.