Reviews for Freedom Island
Alice's Pendant chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
The opening of this chapter was pretty good, but that went downhill by the end.

Maybe I just like to see long paragraphs on the screen, but I thought there was too many single lines towards the bottom.

Sure, the anxiety was evident, but the lines...

Overall, not bad!

Just make sure you use more description!

Deli .x
Alice's Pendant chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
"This was where I WAS going to die."
SForces chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
You could describe your opponent a little.

I have no idea if he was skinny and short, tall and muscular, or just really fat. Would help create the realism affect

Twentieth line: threwe himminto should be: threw him into

Twenty fourth line: nthem should be: them

Twenty fifth line: leasder should be: leader

Twenty ninth line: pain should be: paint

Forty second line: andf should be: and

Fifty second line: ast should be: at; trhough should be: through

Fifty sixth line: stopoing should be: stopping

Fifty eighth line: houises should be: houses

Sixtieth line: anywhewre should be: anywhere
SForces chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
First line: snanke should be snake

Third line: whbat should be what

Tenth line: thast should be that

More description as well, like the whoosh of leaves as the net swung up and trapped him.

Otherwise pretty good so far.
SForces chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Interesting start.

Like the attention getter at the end.
Kobra Kid chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Good chapter overall! I like the whole aspect of this island full of murderers, rapists and robbers, very imaginative & creative. So kudos for that!

The only thing I saw were about four or five typos, but that's not a big deal. Just a quick skim through and you'll spot them. Good job!

-B. Cross

P.S. Please payback these 2 reviews via RFTA. Thank you SO much! )
Kobra Kid chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Very compelling beginning, especially the last line: "So here I was. This was where I am going to die." Onto the next chapter!

-B. Cross
HeroR chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
Very nice story and it flows very fast.

The concept seems to base on another movie I have seen about prisoners on an island. One group, the strongest, were ruthless, while the smaller, weaker attempted to make a better society. Then again, it is not a new concept.
merrymowmow chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Zerousy chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I like chapter 1 so far.
carrot101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Very short for a first chapter. Then again, it's probably something like a prologue or whatever, but IMO, I liked the way you ended it. Suspenful cliffhanger! I love cliffies! Leaves the reader wanting more...

But anyway, I think you could've wrote more to add to its length and add more descriptions/details. Nicely done, though.
Gilded Coins chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
As I said in my other review, you've come a long way since "The Crusader." Not to say that The Crusader was bad, on the contrary, I enjoyed it. But your writing style is much better, IMO, in this story. It flows much more smoothly (or is that smoothlier?).

The plot itself has me interested. I'd like to not only know what happens next, but what has happened before: backstory on the main character.

I think you meant "Hell, no." rather than "Hello, no" (right at the end of this chapter three).