Reviews for The Magic Of Stars
The lone canine chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
In my personal opinion I believe you are the best poet i have seen on here and whenever you write a new poem I'll be there to read it. So keep on going!
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was really beautiful and I enjoyed the message.
Wynter Storm chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Lovely choice of words keep it up
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I see this as a sort of 'healing' poem :) I like it, your words are so pretty :)
oxygenicide chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This is really very beautiful. I love how it has a magical feel to it.
View from the Windowsill chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Only one word can sum this up: WOW! I going to add this to my favorite stories list... It's deep.
ladyplatypi chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Love this poem! I would pick out favorite lines, but that would take forever since every line is my favorite line!
Night gal chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Beautiful! I really like all the feelings expressed in this poem. It has a really sweet tone. _
Solstice Of Light chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Lovely words! such dramatic ones at the right times, with the right descriptions to fit them perfectly! I was a bit saddened by the last two lines though :-( These are not as good as the rest of the poem, being perhaps a bit too "and yeh, that was the end, I guess" ...

Well, the rest was still fantastic :-)
Kasumi101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
it's official, anything you write is absolutely genius. keep on keepin' on!

kiki
kyokoshino chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I love this I spell poem right?Oh well you know what i mean anyways.
Abysmal Tr3pidation chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Your poetry is amazing.

**Indiana*
musiclover4life chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Yay I can see how you got friendship as a theme, sorry I know that sounds weird but sometimes I just can't see how the theme fits in. I like your peom it kind of shows how there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and things can get better which contrasts what I would usually read so thanx for the recommending to me to reading some of your peoms. I like the peom. And thanx agian.
RingWarriorAzec2012 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
The imagery you have used here is amazing! great work.
Charity F chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
This one feels as if each word was meant to be there, and it sounds as if each line rhymes with the one before and after it, although in reality it doesn't.

That's the only way I can describe it. Congrats.
103 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »