Reviews for Luna Vis
NavyBlueHoney chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Hey I just wanted to stop by and say that I recently stumbled onto your stories and read most of them. I was just wondering whether you'll be updating any of them any time soon?

They're really really good and I think you should receive some kind of commendation for sucking me into your world that much. They're all very well paced and very realistic and honestly, they're chock full of hot guys!

The suspense is killing me. Please update soon!

Cheers ;)
ubi-scooby chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
Great story
beloved-complex737 chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
Okay, I know you probably get this quite a bit, but...are you going to continue this story? It is really good, but it's been two years so I was curious. If not, can you at least tell me how you planned for it to end? The mystery is killing me!
Lana Sky chapter 10 . 9/20/2008
I was afraid of this. I've reached the end of what you have posted...are you going to post anymore?

I really hope so.

Lana Sky chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
Dante is like my new hunky fictional heart throb...next to Kartik from A Great and Terrible Beauty of course. ;D

For some reason, I picture him as a blue-eyes Eric Bana with long hair.

Hmm...anyway, I did notice some spacing issues near the end. (only cuz I'm so hyped up on iced tea) Nothing big.

I do love your sense of characterization. (or however thats spelled) I have such a hard time bringing my characters to life and you do it with such an effortless skill I could just spit with jealousy! ;D (eew, no. That would be gross)

I do see that this story hasn't been updated in quite some time. Will it ever be or is it in the story graveyard? At the rate I'm going, I hope you continue it.

;D

Well thats enough for now,

Lana Sky chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
I love this one. Anventure, a hot half-naked dude in tight clothing, a teeny little canoe...whats not to adore?

:D

Lana Sky chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Gosh, what is that movie where the dude is buried alive and floats downsea...Tristan and Isolde! Thats the movie!

Anywho this chapter reminds me of that movie with the whole rescued from a watery grave thing...man that movie was really sad.

Ahem, so I decided to read your other story and I'm really glad that I did. Very nice, very interesting. Ya know, I honestly can't really find anything wrong so far. The character emotions are done nicely and I can imagine the scenery incredibly well. :D

Lorea is a sweet character that I can totally relate to even though if some strange dude floated down my river...well, to say that I would freak out would be an understatement.

I can't wait to read more!

Efreisone chapter 10 . 7/1/2008
Loving the story so far... my only question is, why is Arkin traveling with Dante and Lorea? There was never any moment where he actually agreed to go with them to the king (or maybe there was and I just missed it?). Getting them past the bridge was one thing, because he was helping out some new friends. But everyone simply assumed that he'd just up and leave his home for two people he barely knows.

Even if Arkin doesn't question it because he's her guardian or whatever and he's compelled to go on this weird journey, Moora definitely should have. Most people would have just given Lorea and Dante directions and told them to be on their way.
Dry Pageant chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
Great story. I really like your writing style.
For What Its Worth chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
What an intriguing prophecy. Arkin is, of course, the water guardian? The scene changes are a bit sudden. There is a feature in the 'edit story' that will insert a line. Might clear that up a bit. Will we be seeing the Wolf again? I really like that character. :)
Kate chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
Haha I loved this chapter! Severin is turning out to be a really interesting character, and I love the Rishnians! They're so cool! I wanna be a Rishnian... lol. Sry kinda hyper right now. Anyhoo can't wait for your next update, so update! :D
Toodles chapter 9 . 4/30/2008
Lovely chapter, thank you for updating! Cya soon!
For What Its Worth chapter 9 . 4/30/2008
I like the Wolf. So when/if he fails his task, is he still going to be bound to the Queen? It seems to me he might make a wonderful belated addition to our party of travellers. Particularly with his like of the Rishnians. He is a good judge of character, I like them too. One must think, though, if they are this good untrained, how good will they be trained? They don't seem to ask a lot of questions about their Selkie, either. Is there a reason for that?
JCRecoil chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
Nice! Update soon! :)
RavenCryWolf chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I really like this story, it's been great to read, you have an awesome way of describing things and the characters are extremely engaging. And so much mystery, too! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Please update soon, I love this story. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »