Reviews for This Choice
kaorichann chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
hey, just wanted to review some of your stuff right back. Thanks for yuor review! As for this poem, I think it's really beautiful, and really sad. It sounded to me like the person was begging right from the beginning, and then I read the last line. It all came together so well. Very nice work! The titles on your list of pieces are intriguing. Think I'l lread more! :)

Katie *
shutupcharlotte again chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
yup, that was the poem you inspired!

feel honored. ]
shutupcharlotte chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
i always like it when there are parathentical phrases in poems. i dunno, i can never pull it off, but you did. it's like there's another, more honest voice in the poem.

i like this... & it's given me an idea for a poem of my own!

oh & i was so happy you called "advanced equation" cute. sounds stupid, but that's exactly what i was aiming for. showing i can write more than depressing, dense, mourning poetry. thank you! ]
Hannah Rose Williams chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Aw. Wow... I don't think you /could/ get a last kiss after a speech like that... but that's what makes the whole thing so bitter. Great job.
alittlebitabsurd chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I'm getting an "I love you, but I can't be with you" vibe here. I like that it seems to confront that idea that sometimes, in real life, love doesn't conquer all.

Thanks for the sweet review.