Reviews for Plump and Perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14
Yes...should be way more characters like betty.
i liked it...
Sevrea chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
It is Great. I love how you gave depth tp one heroine by describing her issues and her not using them as a crutch but still demonstrating that her issues were stillca problem. I also love how the love interest heroine added depth to herself by explaning her wants and desires. Good story
ACCOUNT IS FREAKING DELETED chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I loved that Betty tried to get something, even though she knew it would be hard and difficult. It really does seem like a true love story. Not one where they have sex and they instantly fall in love, they fight to be with each other and intertwine. It's so romantic:)
Plump Perfect II chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Yes. Please! )
Affair chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
What's with you and these chubby shorties and model thin and tall girl pairings? Is it some kind of statement or do you get hot for that? I do adore all :D but -.-

Hmmm... Psychological reasons of why she plays with girls... Interesting concept but I won't get my hopes up for an update .
BobSince1934 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
When i'm reading a story, I really like to put myself in it. I chose to be one of the incredibly annoyed, unpatience people waiting at the desk while Betty was off in her own little world not doing her job so that I could get a free ticket to the $2 Wedensday movie night. Kick ass! I'm totally going.

Now for the actual review I would just like to say that this is incredibly well written. Great story plot. The characters seem so real, they have depth. Overall just a great story.
Broadcast chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I have to admit: the main reason I read this was because you talked a lot of shit on your profile about writers on this website, and I wanted to judge for myself if you could back it up (which is not to say that the majority of the stories found on here aren't absolute dreck).

These girls are stunning, dynamic, and real. You've created characters that I can relate to, and that so very rarely happens. There's a perfect blend of comedy and sexuality, with nothing appearing over the top. I loved this and, very soon, I plan to get started on your longer works.

So, though I was kinda-sorta hoping you'd be completely awful, you can pretty much talk all the shit you want.
You're My Fucking Delight chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Another brilliant story! -,-

...but then again...

What else can you expect from a legend?

Yup, you sir are freaking legendary!

Haha, yeah I'm part of your cult following -,- (which you have in huge swarms btw!)

All your stories are just so eerily beautiful-sexual-hypnotic.

I mean, talk about Bloody Kisses (Amazing out-of-this-world tale!)

anyway, I'm rambling now -_-... sorry -.-'

Just wanted to tell you that you're a literary tour de force! o,o
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
erm to be honest, to have an M rating, u atleast need to have some present tense sex u know?

just advise

like the plot

Samantha
as beauty dies chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Hmn. I'm a bit half-and-half on the whole thing.

On one hand, you have a really good hand on dialogue and actual writing; it makes the progression from one scene to the next smooth, your transition is really excellant.

On the other hand, I have many issues with the way you word certain things. IE: "She wanted to kiss those fluffing lips..."

Lips aren't, and really shouldn't be, fluffy; I get the image you are trying to evoke but other words-synonyms for plump and soft ring to my mind-would creat just as perfect of an image.

All in all, I really enjoyed it. _ I love Betty as a character-she really doesn't seem chubby to me just...gorgeous :3-and I'm particularly impressed by how settled she is, it really makes her everythinh that Alex and Lauren where saying. Times ten, of course.

- Noelle
Addicted2music chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I think you should continue! :) It's interesting to see what this couple are about to go through. Please continue
sneekie chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
hm short, sharp and sassy. Fantastic hun put up some more
multiples of six chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
A cute ending to a very interesting story. I think Alex & Lauren would make a good couple too, though.. Anyway, the story held my attention well & it was nice that you didn't shy away from sexual details. My only complaint is that at times it was a bit heavy on the adjectives. Damn, I want to go fuck a chubby girl now and I don't have one! .. but yeah. Nicely written )
narcissenoire chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This story was great. All of your work is really well written and this one was no exception. I don't have anything clever to say, just... I liked it and I liked this and the characters a lot. Very nice job.
Ionai chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Haha, I liked this. The dialogue had a cereberal golden Hollywood feel to it, very fast paced and intelligent, which was incredibly fun to read if a little less realistic. I loved the girls's "appreciation" of might have been better if everyone used a little less 'mind reading', because often you really can't tell what someone else is thinking. All in all, it was a fun story.

I do have one question to ask: what's going to happen next chapter!

...Just kidding ;)