Reviews for The Difference Between You and Me
Guest chapter 23 . 7/10
While I do quite like this story, this chapter was sexist. Why should the coach want to discuss Eryn's new relationship with only Eryn when both her and her boyfriend are on the team? And telling her that she'll be the one off the team if something happens? Why not Dom too? Why would only Eryn be penalized? Everything else was great.
Guest chapter 49 . 3/14
Jack raped Erin. Drugging someone and then sleeping with them is rape. This story tries to make light of an issue that is very serious - not an appropriate message to send to young viewers. Disappointing from an otherwise nice story.
Guest reviewer chapter 44 . 3/14
This chapter reveals an ignorance. In a real situation, a girl could immediately get the after pill from a local pharmacy to avoid pregnancy. Other than this obvious issue, the story is great, keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 37 . 8/4/2015
What i thought princeton was in new jersery?
evelynlyl01 chapter 52 . 11/18/2014
just wondering when you will continue to write and post the sequel. i just finished your AMAZING STORY! it's really good!
Jules chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Oooh, this seems like a really good story! I can't wait to finish it! :)
Unicornswag chapter 42 . 11/14/2013
Gosh. Ok so I love this story so far, I really do, but I just feel like every time Jack comes around he just says the exact same thing and especially the part about "oh you are suppose to be happy or oh you're just saying you love him to try and prove it to me." Ok sorry, this is kinda half a rant to you about the writing (I still like it just a little repetitive) an half me just needing someone to rant to about Jack cause he totally annoys me.
The HE chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Wow... total butt-munches...
The HE chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Wow, I really like your story! I'm so glad my friend recommended it!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
I think I am gonna cry at some point during this story. I am so weird my eyes are watering right now. Lol :)
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! I've read a lot of this story already on a different device, too lazy to review, ha. But I saw this song by Bridgit Mendler, called 'Postcard', and it's EXACTLY this story. A few of the lines are 'So what makes you think that it's boy only, no girls allowed? But there's no way you can keep us out, you can bring us down.' And 'You don't think that I can take it, or that I'm made for it, or that I got it in my bones.' Well, this story's awesome! :)
leavesfallingup chapter 51 . 6/4/2013
An epic story with an perfect ending. As sad as it was for all that happened to happen, there is a certain sense of completion in finding out that another person is not perfect, but you still can't (or don't ever want to) live without him/her. If this were real, your couple would be stronger because of their struggles.

You wrote an excellent story with very real and believable characters. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 51 . 4/12/2013
I LOVE this story, so I HATE to say this: Although I know Eryn loves Dom and vice versa, could you PLEASE give them some recovering time before they get back together? Oh, and what I said before about Dom being sober and doing Stephanie? I take that back. Completely. I AM SO SORRY! But still, Eryn was able to stop herself from doing it with Jack (at first, but then he got date rape pills)! She was drunk too! So personally, I don't like Dom any better, but I guess he's okay now. D AWESOME WRITING!
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 47 . 4/12/2013
I hardly get emotional reading, but I SWEAR I was crying. More like dripping tears (D) but still. DOM IS SO EVIL! THough I BET Stephanie MADE him! But still, he's physically stronger. He could have pushed her away! If Eryn could resist Jack while she was DRUNK, then Dom should have been able to resist Stephanie when he was SOBER! I HATE HIM FOR ETERNITY! FOREVER!
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 52 . 3/28/2013
Great story! Finished it in one day! Hehehe!*** wish there could be a sequel though!

Good work! Xox