Reviews for The Difference Between You and Me
Jules chapter 1 . 3/28
Oooh, this seems like a really good story! I can't wait to finish it! :)
Unicornswag chapter 42 . 11/14/2013
Gosh. Ok so I love this story so far, I really do, but I just feel like every time Jack comes around he just says the exact same thing and especially the part about "oh you are suppose to be happy or oh you're just saying you love him to try and prove it to me." Ok sorry, this is kinda half a rant to you about the writing (I still like it just a little repetitive) an half me just needing someone to rant to about Jack cause he totally annoys me.
The HE chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Wow... total butt-munches...
The HE chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Wow, I really like your story! I'm so glad my friend recommended it!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
I think I am gonna cry at some point during this story. I am so weird my eyes are watering right now. Lol :)
Carolina Martinez chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! I've read a lot of this story already on a different device, too lazy to review, ha. But I saw this song by Bridgit Mendler, called 'Postcard', and it's EXACTLY this story. A few of the lines are 'So what makes you think that it's boy only, no girls allowed? But there's no way you can keep us out, you can bring us down.' And 'You don't think that I can take it, or that I'm made for it, or that I got it in my bones.' Well, this story's awesome! :)
leavesfallingup chapter 51 . 6/4/2013
An epic story with an perfect ending. As sad as it was for all that happened to happen, there is a certain sense of completion in finding out that another person is not perfect, but you still can't (or don't ever want to) live without him/her. If this were real, your couple would be stronger because of their struggles.

You wrote an excellent story with very real and believable characters. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 51 . 4/12/2013
I LOVE this story, so I HATE to say this: Although I know Eryn loves Dom and vice versa, could you PLEASE give them some recovering time before they get back together? Oh, and what I said before about Dom being sober and doing Stephanie? I take that back. Completely. I AM SO SORRY! But still, Eryn was able to stop herself from doing it with Jack (at first, but then he got date rape pills)! She was drunk too! So personally, I don't like Dom any better, but I guess he's okay now. D AWESOME WRITING!
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 47 . 4/12/2013
I hardly get emotional reading, but I SWEAR I was crying. More like dripping tears (D) but still. DOM IS SO EVIL! THough I BET Stephanie MADE him! But still, he's physically stronger. He could have pushed her away! If Eryn could resist Jack while she was DRUNK, then Dom should have been able to resist Stephanie when he was SOBER! I HATE HIM FOR ETERNITY! FOREVER!
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 52 . 3/28/2013
Great story! Finished it in one day! Hehehe!*** wish there could be a sequel though!

Good work! Xox
Avery7226 chapter 20 . 12/13/2012
I love this story! In your 20th chapter i thought Dom was proposing to Eryn, give me another heart attack why don't ya? Haha (In case you were wondering the first was when there was the strange man in Eryn's room that turned out to be Dom)
germaine chapter 19 . 11/6/2012
awsome i love dom i love eryn i just hope they kiss
germaine chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
it was awsome i just cant wait till they have sex
Bellona'sreincarnate chapter 52 . 10/14/2012
Wow, I can't believe it's really over. I am so seriously depressed now.
I have been demolishing this story for about two weeks through ever typofilled enormous chapter scrolling and scrolling and scrolling on my iPhone screen. I have spent ever spare moment with my phone in front of my face and if you really can get cancer from your cell phone I need to go get checked out. I have wiped away tears, jumped up and down, and even felt the urge to toss my phone at a wall a couple of times and I would do it all again in a New York minute. P.S. the next time I put myself through this again the least you could do is make me a paper back so I don't have to keep scrolling. :D
brinalovesyouxx chapter 52 . 10/14/2012
You are a really really good writer :) i love this story so much! This definitely needs a sequel and it would be pretty awesome if one day there is.. I love everything, the plot, the characters, the cheesy pick-up lines the come backs, just everything. This this is the first of your stories that read and i look forward to
reading your othet ones, keep up the awesome work :) xx
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »