Reviews for Jilted
Guest chapter 22 . 2/21
It is 3:10 in the morning and I could not put my phone down until I finished this.
Let me just say: wow!
Now, I'm a very- and when I say very, believe me- picky reader. If the first paragraph of the first chapter fails to capture my full attention, I won't read it. But this, this MASTERPIECE that you wrote? Captivating doesn't begin to describe it. I have to admit, my favorite thing about this was the wording of everything. everything flowed. Each paragraph kept me on the edge and fully interested. This is absolutely amazing and I hope you look to get this published and made a movie, because I'd be the first one in the theatre.
Batman is exotic chapter 5 . 1/8
So happy to be reading this again, it's been a while. I'm fangirling lol
BlueAki chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
I haven't read this story in so long and it's still as wonderful as when I first read it. I'm still hoping to see the epilogue one day :)
fivesevenfive chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
7 years later and there's no epilogue ;( But the story was truly wonderful.
Nur chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
Hi! I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story. I first read this story years ago and till now I still do. I was wondering if you will ever write an epilogue for this story? As much as I love this story, I can't help but wonder what's going to happen next? I guess I'm just very curious to know just how everything would turn out. :-)
Thanks for the awesome story! :-)
sarammlover chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
I don't know if you are still reading reviews but if you are, I originally started reading this story as a Hunger Games story not knowing it was your story...anyway, I loved it nonetheless and I wanted it to go on forever! Thanks for sharing!
ickabod1119 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I wanted to let you know that an author on FFN attempted to take your story and posted it word for word except change the names to fit the Hunger Games Category. They didn't even give you credit for the story until myself and someone else called them out on it. I hope this finds you because they are still posting the story of FFN. the story title is Jilted.
RogueMudblood chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I apologize for having to notify you in this manner, but you have disabled PMs, and I wanted to make you aware that someone has taken your story and posted it as their own content.

The user does credit you as the author of the piece; however, this was only done once the theft was pointed out by a reader.

The posting can be found here: (FFN URL) /s/10598388/1/Jilted (If for some reason that modified URL doesn't show, the story is under the same title on FFN, posted by zazanis)

We do have a template that you can use to file a report directly to the admins visible in the thread report here:
(FFN URL) /topic/124913/118710870/1/Report-FFNID-10598388-zazanis

I am sorry that this happened, and do hope that it can be resolved quickly for you.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
This was fckin annoying.
fivesevenfive chapter 22 . 5/22/2014
Amazing!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/22/2014
I cried in the end. This story was sooooo good and suspenseful with enough detail to keep it all together. Write the epilogue!
omiobabbinocaro chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
I guess I don't understand the Sayuri/Laryssa dynamic in this chapter. Laryssa and Eric are horrible people! I can eventually forgive them but I wouldn't/couldn't be near them ever again. The hugging, etc. was too easy. Laryssa came to Sayuri when she was at her most vulnerable. She has a lot of nerve. I just don't think it was believable. The Vincent-Eric story from the last chapter to this chapter was believable, I thought. Great writing!
Varjo chapter 22 . 3/5/2014
Welp... Some many tears had been shed near the end. I'm so glad there's a happy ending!
Essandra chapter 22 . 2/5/2014
Very well developed and written. I will honestly admit that I cried.. ALOT! I blame it all on Sayuri. I honestly feel like I can relate to her. I fell in love with this story. I really recommend it and hope you do write that epilogue one day. Thank you for your creativity and I encourage you to keep writing. I also really love the songs you add.. makes it more personal.
Prodigee123 chapter 16 . 11/8/2013