Reviews for Jilted
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6
Alex and Ariel are everything right now I love this! I feel like earlier Laryssa was very genuine in her apology to Sayuri and I commend her for it, it took a lot of courage, but I'm still so disgusted at the way her and Eric went about everything, I MEAN SERIOUSLY ON HER WEDDING DAY, I truly hope Sayuri can forgive her though because unforgiveness is a bitter thing that no one should hold.
Lina chapter 22 . 8/5
I'm sorry, but this ending is a little shitty (sorry). Eric should've had a really BAD time for all the shit he put Sayuri through, but it seems that he is always the lucky and happy one! It frustrates me so f*cking much! Even if Vincent and Sayuri ended up together, it didn't feel like it, I didn't feel it. I have just one word after reading this wonderful story (really it was f*cking amazing until the point of the ultimatum, since there it went downhill for me), and the word is: emptiness.
fuchaoife chapter 22 . 5/22
Oh my good this is absolutely amazing fic. Thank you for giving me the pleasure reading this fic. Hope to see more of your works in the future. Fave~
somersaultkick chapter 22 . 11/13/2015
Part of me thinks that Vincent doesn't deserve Sayuri.
Amber lee chapter 22 . 10/20/2015
This is the most interesting story i have read in months .
Guest chapter 22 . 6/14/2015
Will there be a sequel to this? This is an amazing story and I really want to know if they still stay together or even get married.
Tee chapter 22 . 6/9/2015
This is for the book. Absolutely fantastic ! I loved every moment of this book. However I would have loved to see the cheating ex fiance and the bff get what was coming to them. The fact of the matter is they were horrible and I cannot imagine them having an hea. Maybe in the epilogue we can have them suffer some.
jessskaaaaa chapter 22 . 5/13/2015
honestly, i've read this story about a million times. i just keep coming back to it. and even when i forget the name of the title, and i cant remember sayuri's name, i look up japanese female names starting with s and i come back to it.
this is an amazing story that you've written and im not sure whether ive written a review of this before but if i have, here's another one hahaha. every time i read this, i end up in tears and my nose gets all red and blotchy but i wouldnt trade it for the world. you've created such beautiful images with your words and the story flows so well. you've captured that raw emotion that many other writers cant express and intertwined it into your writing- i don't think theres been a single time that i've read jilted without crying, you've literally injected pure emotion to your writing, it's like the two are one. omg i dont even know whether im making sense anymore and you probably dont even check your fanfiction reviews either but gosh. youre amazing and i always come back to this story if i ever need my heartstrings pulled and a good stress-relieving cry hahaha :')
thank you so much!
Nanii chapter 22 . 5/11/2015
I've now re-read this story 8 times! It's one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/21/2015
It is 3:10 in the morning and I could not put my phone down until I finished this.
Let me just say: wow!
Now, I'm a very- and when I say very, believe me- picky reader. If the first paragraph of the first chapter fails to capture my full attention, I won't read it. But this, this MASTERPIECE that you wrote? Captivating doesn't begin to describe it. I have to admit, my favorite thing about this was the wording of everything. everything flowed. Each paragraph kept me on the edge and fully interested. This is absolutely amazing and I hope you look to get this published and made a movie, because I'd be the first one in the theatre.
Batman is exotic chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
So happy to be reading this again, it's been a while. I'm fangirling lol
BlueAki chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
I haven't read this story in so long and it's still as wonderful as when I first read it. I'm still hoping to see the epilogue one day :)
fivesevenfive chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
7 years later and there's no epilogue ;( But the story was truly wonderful.
Nur chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
Hi! I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story. I first read this story years ago and till now I still do. I was wondering if you will ever write an epilogue for this story? As much as I love this story, I can't help but wonder what's going to happen next? I guess I'm just very curious to know just how everything would turn out. :-)
Thanks for the awesome story! :-)
sarammlover chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
I don't know if you are still reading reviews but if you are, I originally started reading this story as a Hunger Games story not knowing it was your story...anyway, I loved it nonetheless and I wanted it to go on forever! Thanks for sharing!
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »