Reviews for No Idea
perdita's kiss chapter 24 . 9/3/2006
I lalalaLOVE that this is based on true events, that makes it so much more personnal and sensitive, it's fantastic! cheers and glitter.

la
perdita's kiss chapter 21 . 8/23/2006
i'm starting to wonder how this is going to end...
cbprice25 chapter 18 . 8/3/2006
I like it. The writing here is less airy-fairy (dos that make sense?) than the earlier chapters. Less fragments too (which I'd say is a good thing).

Before now I thought that the outsider was a boy (Aaron, was it?), the girl's brother. Now I am semi-confused.
cbprice25 chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
That's cute. I love how they parallel. "Dan" is a much less interesting name than "Michaela". Maybe it's just the spelling.

In the third chapter, you kind of switch back and forth from "we" and "I". They give off a different feel. "I" is a lot more intimate.

I though that it ended here, at first. I imagine it must go somewhat slowly. Hmm.

TOODLES till my next review (if I don't get around to it, that's just me... forgetful).
perdita's kiss chapter 18 . 8/3/2006
**squeel** o, it's so adorable!
LuthienBlack chapter 18 . 8/3/2006
Okay, this is so one of my favorite stories ever. You say so much in so few words and all of it is just amazing. Ack! Your story is so cool; it doesn't even make me feel depressed that I don't have a boyfriend- just happy that Dan and Michaela are happy. Quick question though: are the one-shots you have written with characters of the same names as this one of the same plot line? Because those seem pretty sad, and I can't tell if that is what will eventually happen to the Dan and Michaela in this story. Um, ta.
Yellow Roses chapter 18 . 8/2/2006
still so cute n sweet :)
perdita's kiss chapter 15 . 7/31/2006
it's really sweet and touching and everything is so peaceful and happy. beautiful.
Somewhere In Between chapter 15 . 7/30/2006
Wow, this is just insanely good! I'm completely addicted. Update soon!
perdita's kiss chapter 11 . 7/28/2006
cute cute cute. the characters are older than I thought they were, lol. I guess I kinda thought they were like 14 or 15, oops. alright, update soon!
RieCo chapter 11 . 7/28/2006
I like this. Very interesting. Never thought to put a story together like this. I hope there is more to this story!Always: Kiwi
Somewhere In Between chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
Wow, I love this. It's adorable and really deep. I really hope there's at least one more chapter :D

Alex(SIB)
perdita's kiss chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
lovely lovely, it's moving nicely as well. update soon!
Yellow Roses chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
Aw, this is still reall sweet.
sophomoric genius chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
I stand corrected. And I'm glad. )

So there were other chapters...I thought it was only a one-shot. My bad. And with the succeeding chapters, I finally found the story I was looking for. ) Nice work. They all fit together perfectly. A little more proofreading and it's all good. I love your idea, btw. The different POVs provide a sort of personal feel in each chapter, and yet you manage to retain the continuity of the piece. Kudos to you! )