Reviews for WiRED
Fresh Harvest chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
Ooh, I like it! :) It's very interesting... unusual, different from most stories. I guess it's striking because it's so modern, which is alarming but reassuring at the same time.

I'm really curious about what happened with her and her friends? Maybe looking at her LJ will help? :pIt's funny, one of my close friends from school has a best friend called Lexia )

I want to see how all of this turns out, though. More, please! p Hahaha.

By the way, what does OBK stand for? :P

Both Case and Isaac seem like nice people to me so far. I'm not sure what I think of everyone yet. p
J.D Braff chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
YAY!

am satisfied.

lack of senseless fluff recently and i only really have time to read YOUR fluff so...

sniff..

but YAY!

and i don't like him.

Isaac.

i'm probably not meant to not like him...

but i don't.

so there i go.

someone to hate for me! )
Kylie1403 chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
i like it! your doing good tehehe *pats head*

keep it uP!

you still doign taht lj for her?
p-y-a chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
*squeals* i love you!

stupid case. why wasnt he there?

mr "do you have a coke" lol!

do i like issac or case? choices choices! i think i like case. plus he has a cool name.

but then issac could be really nice too. i mean he called all these ppl to find her...which is definitely a very sweet thing.

gah! couldnt u make one of the bad. so i know who to cheer for?

i wanna do that to my mom one day. tell her i have to stick my finger down my throat...but knowing her she'd just call back...

blog! ) fun fun

neighbours. blah. you couldnt have made it something good!

aaw. he asked her out! but case! and gah! *grumble*

i now question why i like you...I want case! puh-lease!
euphorix chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
HeHeHeHe! ) you know i love it. case is a cute name. hahaha
Her Acoustic Heart chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Wow, I really like this one. The way you wrote it is awesome, I hope they'll be more! It is now one of my fiction drugs, yay!
Unwritten Answers chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
this is good. i can't wait for the next chapter :D more more more beauty
J.D Braff chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
huzzah!

been waiting ages for this one and then i finally check my email and i have a nice little present waiting for me...

chapter one!

and i must say, thoroughly satisfied.

i love the girl, i love the guy and i LOVE the cafe. cant wait for the rest! (and for someone to hate?...i love to hate fictional characters)

so yerz...that's all from me for now, i'll go and check out that site!

anon chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I like it!
SolisLuna chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
INteresting start, it's very interesting. Lol, I liked it! I can't wait for you update your other stories, but I still think that this one wil turn out good too! Update soon!

sL
Kylie1403 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
o0o0o0o0oers im interested *n0ds*
p-y-a chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
yes! its up! *squeals*

uve prob told me this but who is the pic of case? damn net wont load the site. grr

make spark shuttup. please.

watching the waiter. hm.

seven shadows. love it. ) im GOING to buy that jumper!

artist. please let him play the guitar/drums too. coz then...MINE!i will steal him from u!

"Watching the Waiter." *jumps around in seat*

while i love the end. nice exist and all. WHY COULDNT SHE TALK TO HIM!

love the lj.

gah. u HAVE to keep going. or i will die. and dont not write coz ur heartless and want me to die.

oh! chap 23! have i reviewed 22?
euphorix chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
i love it already! D im going to check out the site now! ;)