Reviews for Rendezvous
JAGroome chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
I like it, a amazing adition to what I have read from the other one... keep it up :D Takara
AssassianPunk chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
AW I like how its working out dont put your self down if you didn't want it to work out that way, besides I love it!

Lesterney
FireOfJuly chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
loves it keep writing !
multiples of six chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Aww, Poor Marie. "There's no other girl!" hehe.

.. where do you get Natbakka from Deimin, anyway?
Cyanide Ink chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
YAY!

**HEL-LO sugar rush**

" BRAVO! I demand more. DEMAND, yes I do."

Emile. How LOVELY. With his german bat. **laughs maniacally**

You have just made my day. Now TO THE DINNER TABLE!

Emo Eyes

OH YES. You WANT my tophat. YES you do.

**bows and exits stage left**
Cyanide Ink chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
AH!

EMILELELELELE!

**dies**
NekoRinChan chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
AW! They love each other. They just don't know it yet. And and and, I thoght that the end of the chappy was cute. I don't know why, but it just was. -huggles Emile and Nat- I love you guys.
NekoRinChan chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Yay! -dances- Emile's story! And damn it, I still can't think of things to say. Usually I jump right up and start typing and all that but argh! Ok, lesee. Umm... T_T Maybe next chapter? -cires-
rainbowskye chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
YAY! Emilie and Natbakka's story
Kizuna chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
This story is so good! You are a very good writer, when I get the time I am going to read all your other stories!:)
BlueWolfGirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Yeah a new story! I like it so far, but you never know. Anyway good job.

Note: Do you get that to on fictionpress when they e-mail you saying a story's been updated but when you go check it's not?
Kizuna chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Hi! This was a good story!:) I hope you update soon! I have a little question for you, though: Do you suggest I read the two other stories, Cri de Coeur and Cri de Coeur: Encore, before I read this one?