Reviews for they never know
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Hmm...i thought i had reviewed this...maybe it didn't go through. either way i'm here again. i really really really love this piece. esp. the second stanza.

a bunch of dumb idiots think we want attention...but we don't. you ARE worth A LOT. you're not pathetic, or stupid or anything like that. you seriously are a good person. don't let people tell you different.

those 'to write love on her arms' shirts are awesome (and the story behind it)...i want one myself, lol.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
yeah judgemental ppl piss me off too. i think the rant had a very valid point. nice work.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Word. Big, fat and proud: Word.

Seriously, so much love to your poem-rant since it hurts me in the right-wrong ways and still leaves me intact. Can I say how much I love the message, undeniably poignant and heartbreaking a message it is.

So many s too since this poem just screams for: Stop. Judging. Me. And I can so relate and just say, you have it nailed babe and "how can you say that so well?". Really, just big, all aroung, LOVE for this piece and its message. . .Much.

Also, the lines - "(i carved your name so delicately into my skin, perfecting each letter only to hide them behind long sleeves because i'm ashamed of the way that they're not perfect enough to face the world.)" - leave me more than speechless at points; that one line really had me crying and I was like, How do you KNOW that so well and put it into words with such power, grace and style. ITS AMAZING.

God, Jesus, I think you so much for writing this and you have my eternal LOVE for it. Seriously.

* Noelle
by His blood chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
i'm so, so sorry i haven't been reviewing - i've been behind on reviews lately. this poem is just so raw, just like everything you write, and that's what i love about it. just the way you wrote it, the format and the pure emotion that just spills out without any editing down, that makes this so perfect and it's just beautiful. it's raw but still so beautiful. and fuck, i know exactly how this feels - 'oh yes, this is how i truly want to be' - i can relate to that in so many ways, and i've wanted to scream exactly this in people's faces a thousand times. but you expressed this so perfectly, again it's raw and perfect that way, but it's written really well ... sorry, i'm not making much sense. just know that i love this piece, and i can definitely relate.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I think that so many people can relate to this, cutters/ past cutters/ non-cutters. It speaks to so many people in similar positions. I wish that everyone could read this and really understand what is being said.

Keep it up.
lessons you learn chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
i know how you feel. i'm so tired of people stereotyping cutters- i've done it. i didn't do it for attention. and after the first time, it almost became an addiction. they asked, i never told them, so they gossiped. "(i carved your name so delicately into my skin,perfecting each letter only to hide them behind/long sleeves because i'm ashamed of the way/that they're not perfect enough to face the world.)" wow. that is a powerful line. "perfect enough to face the world..." i hide mine under bracelets nowadays. but they go all the way from my wrist to my shoulder, so i can't wear tank tops or anything. "they don't know that she only wants someone/to love her and to not judge by the scars." that is, really, all i've wanted. i love this poem & relate to you so well- it's beautiful & raw. adding to favs. stay strong, darling. there are many people who understand you.
sunshineofyourlife chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Amen sister! I'm not into that kind of emo/cutting stuff...but I fell ya on the 'they're talking' thing...and the 'wanting someone to love her and not judge.' awesome...for a rant it's not half bad. it's actually more than half good! hehe

-Sunshine
carebear2009 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I really like this one and i can relate to it and i like that. keep on writing cuz your really good at it!carebear2009