Reviews for Sorry, I thought you were a Terrorist
L.Nik9 chapter 25 . 2/1
This story is surprising, dynamic, and frankly, it explodes into a madness that I adore! What surprised me and distracted me from the main story (to analyze where it is going, which is brilliant), was precisely the craziness of the characters, which was strange, but totally grabbed me! Really great story!
BeCourageous chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
This chapter...Oh god... I can hardly type this I'm laughing so hard.
Kudos.

-Beccs
Gay Satan chapter 25 . 5/2/2014
OMG. ONE OF MY FAVORITE, FAVORITE STORIES! I WILL MISS IT SO MUCH. I ALREADY FEEL SOOOOO EMPTY /3 BUT IT WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY. I know I'll be re-reading it sometime...(might as well start now 0_0)
ajachowder1 chapter 25 . 4/29/2014
I lov- no that's not good enough... This was brilliant it really was. You made me laugh so much more than a few times. It was just amazing, thank you.
Gay Satan chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
LMAO. I WAS JUST READING AWAY UNTIL I CAME TO THE POKEMON PART AND I JUST HAD TO REVIEW. LOL. that was unexpecting and hilarious! xD everything you wrote in this story got me laughing and excited in the first chapter! Definitely one of my favorites so far 3
badbart chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
This is completely insane, that's what I liked about it.
Krimsyn chapter 25 . 11/16/2013
LOVE the story...everyone is hilarious, but Patrick has to be my favorite :P I'm a little sad about it ending like that though :(
Alaric Bloodwyn chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
I really loved this chapter. I squealed and blushed, and it's just great
Alaric Bloodwyn chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
I'm laughing so hard... Ah, I am so glad I started reading this. It's just fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this lovely story.
Alaric Bloodwyn chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I'm really enjoying this. You're a very funny and competent writer, and I hope you never quit writing. I've been trying to laugh quietly since it's late and I don't feel like waking anyone and having my head chewed off. Anyway, Love it so far and can't wait to continue!
Edan Marie chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Well, it doesn't look like Patrick jumps to bizarre conclusions at all, so far... he's a very interesting character, definitely, and I'm intrigued to see where this goes.
Preposterous chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
Thanks for writing this awesome story! I laughed my ass off. I hope there's a spinoff/sequel starring Adam! Hint hint wink wink nudge nudge.
Preposterous chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
Awww. Yay for them! It's about time too
Preposterous chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
I'm glad he's warming up to the twins since I really like them. Great chapter!
Preposterous chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
This is my favorite chapter so far. I hope Adam and Dan get together. Adam's now one of my favorite characters. So glad I don't have to wait for updates.
557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »