Reviews for Sorry, I thought you were a Terrorist
Lord-Of-Insanity chapter 7 . 4/10
LMAO. I WAS JUST READING AWAY UNTIL I CAME TO THE POKEMON PART AND I JUST HAD TO REVIEW. LOL. that was unexpecting and hilarious! xD everything you wrote in this story got me laughing and excited in the first chapter! Definitely one of my favorites so far 3
badbart chapter 25 . 1/2
This is completely insane, that's what I liked about it.
Krimsyn chapter 25 . 11/16/2013
LOVE the story...everyone is hilarious, but Patrick has to be my favorite :P I'm a little sad about it ending like that though :(
Alaric Bloodwyn chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
I really loved this chapter. I squealed and blushed, and it's just great
Alaric Bloodwyn chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
I'm laughing so hard... Ah, I am so glad I started reading this. It's just fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this lovely story.
Alaric Bloodwyn chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I'm really enjoying this. You're a very funny and competent writer, and I hope you never quit writing. I've been trying to laugh quietly since it's late and I don't feel like waking anyone and having my head chewed off. Anyway, Love it so far and can't wait to continue!
Emelinee Baconinee Tortalinee chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Well, it doesn't look like Patrick jumps to bizarre conclusions at all, so far... he's a very interesting character, definitely, and I'm intrigued to see where this goes.
Preposterous chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
Thanks for writing this awesome story! I laughed my ass off. I hope there's a spinoff/sequel starring Adam! Hint hint wink wink nudge nudge.
Preposterous chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
Awww. Yay for them! It's about time too
Preposterous chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
I'm glad he's warming up to the twins since I really like them. Great chapter!
Preposterous chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
This is my favorite chapter so far. I hope Adam and Dan get together. Adam's now one of my favorite characters. So glad I don't have to wait for updates.
Katie chapter 25 . 8/30/2012
So sad its over.! Must go read others! Wonderful, wonderful
Katie chapter 20 . 8/30/2012
5:30 crying in bed I'm laughing so hard, trying to be quiet because my 3 month old and husband are sleeping beside me. lmao. Best Book Ever. Please Please say there's a hard copy. I must !. The imagery for that song scene was hysterical. :) woot
Katie chapter 19 . 8/30/2012
Yes! Yes! Yes! ABSOLUTELY! I'll buy a hard copy. This has got to be my favorite story ever. Please :) SEQUEL!... Is there one? I'll have to check, I'm reading this way after it was put out.
Katie chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
Also, desperately need more Shannon :) Love Shannon and Dan.
553 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »