Reviews for Early Mornings
A Caged Mind chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Well I ain't gonna say I understand cuz I hate it when people do that to me...but I've done remarkably similar and go for little hiding away periods of exile too.

It's spooky when you can't remember where or who you were two days ago cuz it feels like it was eons ago...I thought it was friggin monday today for example.

Hell I'd think that the nothingness is almost worse than the tears...there's no feeling just hollowness. Well that's my particular take anyway. Anyway on a less personal note it was good to say the least.
Newmoon-Angel chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
i no how it feels, to have no one care, i place i fake smile so they don't see, this was great
Serious Sonneteer chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Goodness gracious me! Is this poem a true reflection of your everyday life or is the speaker of the poem just a persona you've adopted? I certainly hope it's the latter. By the way, can you critique my new story?
Hidden Lies chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
It is amazing how much these remind me of the year I spent in my room, not knowing that monhs had passed me by. I guess all I can say is that people do care, that living is a great thing, no matter what voices tell you. Thats all they were to me, voices telling me I was worth shit. But you know what? I'm not, and your not. I know that, and hopefully you will learn to recognise that as well. If you eveer want to talk email me (as you have been doing) just hang in there, because life isn't all about drunken stupors and blood. There are the good things, like friends, family, and when even that seems bad, there are pets and chocolate.