Reviews for The Elf, the Witch, and the Curse
R. Ficst chapter 2 . 2/3
Hahaha highly enjoyable. As a short story, this actually comes off as relatively complete, but since you haven't marked it as such, I'm curious about where you're planning on taking it. Of course, it's been several years since an update, so I won't hold my breath.

I love the characters, and the set up situation is pretty cute. I'd love to see more of their continued relationship, and how they might work through a plot with danger in their future (whether it is their family or something more sinister they face).

In any case, great work. I loved the story. Thank you for posting!
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
hi !

xoxlizzie chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Awesome job!
Sanguineus chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
oh...

This is so great!
cajun-cuteness chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
PLEASE don't let that be the end. They are the CUTEST COUPLE EVER! Plus you need to write about Chaie's mother's reaction!
cajun-cuteness chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
OMG. I love this story. Luc sounds adorable!

Both of the guys sound so cute though!

*wants to hug them*

A year ago, I never would have liked a Yaoi story, but this is ADORABLE!

*ahem*

Hole in the pillow..

mufufufufu...
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
fun fun!
two pounds at half price chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
oh my dear sepplin! i haven't reviewed this sotry yet! zeus and toast!

well.. uh.. yes... just to let you know, this is lovely in every fraction and second and word of itself.
the ever faithful hairpin chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
::snickers:: Oh I laughed at this. Especially at Chaie and his reactions to things like the curse and...uh...waking up naked with someone XD

And the tattoo! ::loves upon:: And...and this bit especially:

“You’re not upset are you...Or did you want another go?”

::laughs:: Thank you for brightening up my day :D
pneumothorax chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Intruiging continuation. I like this. Apologies for lack of input.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
The beginning seemed possibly better written, but not too much. I like this, it's interesting and I'm glad you explained the curse better because initially that confused me.
just you and yourself chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
lol, i loved the beginning. and i can't wait to find out about Chaie"s mom's reaction when she realises who Chaie married.
rainbowskye chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
More cuteness _ Marrying each other was a great idea to avoid having to marry someone else. And healing the pants, made me laugh!
rainbowskye chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Aw, so cute! And wonderfully descriptive without being too much. I like how the world that they live in is well developed and easy to understand without lots of explanation which would interrupt the flow. Really cute (although I alreadynsaid that) _