Reviews for disemvowelled
Ondine's Curse chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
i love the vowel trick you played on this.
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
It's a really ambitious idea- a lovely, commendable idea- but I don't feel you quite pulled it off. And this is where I'm being unhelpful: I don't know why. One thing that was strange: Why 'Mond?' It seems to have little relevance.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
It's so obvious and in our face, yet it's probably one of the most enigmatic and powerful pieces ever. Your work is incomparable.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Hmm, haven't reviewed this, how odd. Oh well, I'm a b*tch, what can I say? This is really extraordinarily unique, but you know that, and really so macabre...really paints this *twisted* picture of war...made me shudder and feel slightly sick...utterly incredible. It's really one of those poems that leave you in a state of shock somehow. Great job. On the other hand, I wandered back to this poem because I was wondering where you'd gone to. It's been a while since you posted anything! Please keep writing! Love, Mia
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
another awesome
SanMel KoTO chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Love the word play. Seems like you enjoy it too, from your other stuff. Thats fun.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
brilliant. i have little else to say.
phoenixegg chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I really like this poems even though I often find poems about war rather cliched. This adds a new perspective and is really well written. (:
Boadicia chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Wow.

Powerful, clever, and so well written.

A very, very unique poem.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
It is intriquing and powerful and so amusing - lacing the German language in adds such a nice flavor to it - and I just love it; the referances, the blantant meaning to this, it is brought out so real and . . . well. It makes one love to hate it and vice-versa, which I find even more intriquing.

* Noelle
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Quite intriguing, I enjoyed its use of words.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Emancipated all our sins in Him,

Our prophet leader and his reveries,

Allowed time's grey our murders to make dim,

While eagle banners red flew cloud eyries;

Proud legions marched assorted in sundries,

Unified mechanical bodies trim,

Endless filed to horizon's distant rim,

Having pledged lives and all their destinies;

p.s Your poem has many bayonets piercing many shibboleths to tiny bits. m
Ohmm chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
This is really fun in a depressing way; I find it prodigious how you make puns seemingly effortlessly and they actually mean something.