Reviews for Angela's Devil
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 25 . 4/18/2009
I can't believe his friends are such jerks. I feel really sorry for Ted he can do so much better than Lisa.
Fayre Meira chapter 25 . 7/2/2008
lovely. i know you said you won't be writing anything more about the other characters though, but it would have been nice to have an epilogue telling what happens to the rest of them.

love the story though!
Fayre Meira chapter 20 . 7/2/2008
lisa is a class act bitch! i hate her
siddika chapter 25 . 1/20/2007
I AM SO GLAD YOU DID A SEQUEL.
Sam chapter 25 . 12/21/2006
I've enjoyed reading this story from beginning to end. Thanks for updating often and finishing it.
Tzotel431 chapter 25 . 12/21/2006
A wonderful end! I really like this story. It is sophisticated and well written! I LOVED IT!

Tzotel
Tzotel431 chapter 23 . 12/21/2006
Dear Lord, I once liked both Jen and Lisa...evil bitches...
Tzotel431 chapter 22 . 12/21/2006
OMG! I am so sorry that its been so long...I was swamped with homework and work and all that dumb stuff...School gets out tomorrow and I'm not working today, so I have time to read...sorry again!

This was a good chapter! They are starting to figure it out!

Tzotel
OoohLookACat chapter 25 . 12/18/2006
aw

its finally over.

that's super kawaii.

loved it though.

you didn't kill anyone...but you got revenge...so i'm glad about that.

izzie
Sam chapter 24 . 12/11/2006
Finally Jack and Angela got their revenge. Now Jen, Beth, Dave, and Lisa got a taste of their own medicine. How sad only one more chapter to go. Thanks for updating.
Sam chapter 23 . 12/11/2006
Go Ted! He is quite awesome and Lisa should feel lucky to have someone like Ted. I knew Jen kinda had something for Jack, but I did not know she would stoop this low. Jen is the worst of them all that conniving little wench. Thanks for updating.
OoohLookACat chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
Ted is so awesome.

So i guess my chances of seeing one of them fall off a cliff accidentally are pretty small?
Sam chapter 22 . 12/10/2006
Beth, Lisa, and Dave deserve a beat down seriously, haha. Now I feel bad for saying all those things about Angela and Ted. I was worked up for nothing, haha, damn my bad. Good twist and turn and yay Angela and Jack are going to be a couple again right, good. Thanks for updating.
OoohLookACat chapter 22 . 12/8/2006
GASP!

those back-stabbing traitor friends!

my gosh, i'm all angry now!

damn them trying to split angie and jack up!

gr. can you kill them all off for me?

please? just..maybe fall of a cliff or something?

wait...no...don't do that.

make them feel guilty - really, really guilty!

gosh. im evil.

good story, love it

izzie
Sam chapter 21 . 12/8/2006
Damn, I feel sorry for Jack. I'm just glad that Jack woke up. Anyways, Jack will be going to college soon and he can forget all of this high school drama. Thanks for updating.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »