Reviews for West Side StoryThere's a place for us some
MoistenedBint chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I am just...oh my gosh. I am in awe. Everything you said here...it's true, it's all so, so true. People laugh at this movie and I wonder; how can anyone watch this boy and girl realize that the other half of their soul is standing right there, right in front of them, waiting for them to say something, and not understand it? How can anyone not see the blaze of love and devotion these boys have for their streets? How can anyone not feel the world slide out from under them when Tony dies in Maria's arms?

I was 13 when I first saw the movie, and over the years I am still just as riveted to it as I was then, when it was fresh and new. This is the perfect summation of everything I felt then and feel now. Thank you so very, very much for finding a way to put that love into words.
Bishop Tomb chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Very interesting, I like it a lot, you must have really put some thought into this one. Good job. I wish I was good as you. No ones reviewing my stories. I’m a bad writer, but if you could review some of my work it would be a big confidence boost. Our maybe you could tell some people on the site about my work.

ThanksBishop Tomb