Reviews for whore
The Siege chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
I think your poetry is so amazing and real and raw and emotional. There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said, but I just felt compelled to say SOMETHING. Because this collection is so personal; the least I can do is THANK YOU for sharing. I don't know if you've really been through all this (if you have, I'm so sorry and also YOU'RE AMAZING for being able to get through it all) but I can't even imagine it. Thank you for giving me this insight so that maybe in the future I can empathize more. I feel like there's something I need to say but I don't know what. Just...I love your poetry. Please don't stop writing. I hope to read lots more of your work some day!
Queen NekoChan chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
This is one of the bravest things I've ever seen someone do. I can honestly say that all the people who can relate to this will be thankful to you for posting it and letting them know that there's at least one other person who understands.
MistahFiction chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
this was different and i don't know what to think about it but hope those last lines are true
Axiomatic Cataclysm chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
Very interesting style of writing. It's not that common on this site, and rarely executed with the finess that you bring. You're not asking for sympathy, or empathy, although I did feel both at times. You're just writing the truth. What happened. And I respect that.

The one thing that really impressed me about your story is that in every chapter you got a distinct message across loud and clear, and you had each message flow into the other very nicely. Very well.

This story did affect me. I wish I could say I understand you, but I don't, because I didn't live any of these experiences.

But I can imagine what they're like. And I think this story is a marvelous story and an expert form of art.

I think you're a strong and brave individual for taking tha chance of posting it.

Literally, I can read this over and over and still come out with the same emotion that I did the very first time. It's amazing. It's rare to find a story which invokes any amount of tears after the first reading, let alone how many I've spent on it.

Truly one of my favorites.

mex.chika chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
This is on my top 5 absolutely favorite works of art. Amazing.
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
Mostly, I can feel the pain when I read this. Regrets.
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Ouch. Talk about depression.
Juni chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
I love each and every one of these.
la derniere chose chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
i see myself in this so much it makes me want to cry.

i haven't written in about a year, and this makes me want to start again, to express everything that's happened in the past year where i've changed and grown more than i ever have in my life.

you have a way with words unrivaled by anyone i've ever encountered. i read and re-read this at least three times, and every time finding something new and heartbreaking and real.

i just want you to know this is incredible.
createanarchy chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
i think a hundred girls should be saying thank you to this and i'm one as well. it's amazing that you can put something so sad and hurtful and just plain nasty in to these six amazing chapters. this is deffo going to be something i read more then once.

and your not the only one that likes to keep their socks on, one place thats only urs

i hope you are ok

notthecreepyfatguy chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Wow, this is...all I can say is that this is amazing. The best thing (or the only thing) about bad experiences is that they make great poetry. You are definatly proof of that.
axis.on.a.tilt chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
again, your imagery is so real that it's making me get goosebumps. It's always nice yet frightening when you can relate so closely to other people's experiences.

kindred spirit chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I get it. Very true.
simpleplan13 chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
I don't need lullaby's anymore... i dont think it should be possesive

I like this a lot... and although Im sad there wont be more its a perfect ending... the comparing your childhood to you now with the vodka bottles and the end about living happily after and epilogue just close it very bittersweet like the whole collection
simpleplan13 chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
I like the story.. the whole being adults vs. children and the how it focused on you but still ended with them... beautifully written... one thing that I thought the whole time was that condoms expire... but thats just 'cause my mind is weird
78 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »