Reviews for please don't judge
keisan chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Meaningful. The pleading tone makes a reader feel compassion and empathy. Well done.
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Sorry for the spelling mistakes in my last review. I am stupid.

I'm assuming this poem is about cutting? If I'm wrong, then don't pay attention to this. Cutting sucks. I used to cut; it took me a LOT to get over it. I hope you're over it now/get over it soon.

"but pleasepleaseplease, don't judge me." was my favorite line. Cutters are judged often.

Katrina
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Powerful piece. Just certain ways you phrase things ("oh god, i think i like you") shows your emotions about the situation. Keep writing! :)
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
aww...is it that blue-eyed guy?ok...i'll stop.i really loved the last is very easy to relate 're saying'please dont judge i have enough people that do that already' & that is so powerful & understandable.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Powerful, seriously. I can not help but relate completely to this - it is exactly how I felt toward my crush and . . . yeah, long emo-ethnic story that would label me stereotypical but, anyway - and you make it so heartbreakingly REAL and powerful and . . .

Oh God, I wibble in my corner from the romantic angst (itisheartbreaking, honestly).

Lovely piece, though.

~* Noelle
randompoetry chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I dont really have anything other to say than wow. It was just that good, it gave a nice impression of trying to...as I thought of it, I dont know what it really meant...persuading someone you like that you arent bad for cutting or anything because they cant think of you normally without that. It was great.