Reviews for going nowhere yet somewhere
by His blood chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
for something you call a rant, this is ... absolutely amazing. one of your best pieces. it's so raw, powerful, honest and hits so hard ... your feelings just scream and all of it is just so painful but at the same time written so fucking beautifully ... i absolutely love this, just ... it's incredible. and some of the lines in here were just ... fucking amazing. 'i hate the way i choke back tears just to show that i'm not weak.' i definitely can relate to that ... 'as if the bleeding wasn't enough, i cough up vomit to make myselfperfect (because every time i look at myself in the mirror, i alwaysspot the imperfections that i could (try to) fix to make myself better foryou & for the ones that look at me like i'm something sick & disgusting- something they want to throw away with a smile across their faces.)' fuck ... you wrote that so perfectly, so beautifully, how raw and honest it is ... and i can definitely, definitely relate to that so well ... just reading it made me want to break down in tears ... all of this is just so raw and powerful and ... fuck, it's incredible. 'but i'mso afraid of being with someone that i'm just a mess of insecurities, thinkingthat he'll judge me by the scars that scatter my wrists' - i'm so incredibly happy for you that you've found someone who could possibly be there for you. if he treats you like so many others, then trust me - he's not fucking worth it at all ... but i hope that you finally, finally find someone who isn't blind and stupid and sees you for the amazing person you are. 'what's worse is that i think i'm finally beginning to realize that in (almost)less than a month, i'll see your face after so long. i don't want to breakdown:it'll show how weak i (truly) am.' - you are not weak at all. you've gone through so much pain and you've been so brave and faced it all and gotten through it, and i admire you so much for it. i know that you have the strength and your incredible faith to get through it, and in the end i know you'll be able to look her in the eye and tell her that she doesn't have any control over your life anymore. because she doesn't deserve it at all. '(like the word love that i carved into my skin because it'ssomething that i'm unworthy of & just so afraid to have.' - that line made me want to cry again ... but just the way you wrote it, this entire poem is so raw and so beautiful and ... trust me, you' .unworthy. and ... i know this crippling fear and i know how incredibly painful it is. this is absolutely amazing poem, and i hope you find the answers soon.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
god, this was just wonderful. i love these linse: 'when our hands meet, i feel his touch burn away my s(k)in/like he is the angel to bring me back into the light (that i so long for).' so gorgeous. it inspires me. i should've written down the lines that came to my head after that... but anyway, i love this. & i think i get it... you're so afraid to see the person who you love/like again, because it'll bring back the memories of how it went wrong or how it never was... i could be wrong, but... yeah, this was a wonderful poem. . . & uneditted makes it even better; it's raw.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I like unedited rants, they leave so much unexplained and so much is explained at the same time. But having them explained takes something away from the rant.

I like this.

Keep it up.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Whoa! Haven't seen one of these from you in a while. It's better than my rants though...
Prevaricate chapter 1 . 7/17/2006