Reviews for The Deceiver
Lavada Lava chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
M...that was yummy. ;D Seriously, though, I really liked that chapter. Lots of dramatic tension. And I do so love dramatic tension. :D And the last line was great!Can't wait for the next chapter!And yeah...I'm working on mine...It'll be done...Eventually...
Dark Night Angel chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
"no matter what deals I had to make with what devils…

I still had shopping."

... *pause* XD *rofl*

Oh gawd... I love you, Kiki. In a purely platantic writer to writer friend way. XD

~Night~
Lavada Lava chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
AW!I
DarkRMT chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
Absolutely loved the chapter, it was really funny. Ha. Anyway, I wonder what's going to happen now that Valin is going to school as well. hmm, quite interesting.

P.S.I just wanted to thank you for your review on my story, really appreciate the criticism. I was thinking a lot about the sexual scene, so I looked into it. I'm sure there must be a way, but I just threw it in there. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it:)
superficialowl chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
Interesting conditions Valin has. I really like how this story is starting off too.
thwcatsmeow chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
I'm really enjoying this story so far! I really like the character development so far, it's well written, and the plot so far is pretty interesting. I wasn't expecting the whole "honesty" and "kindness" thing.. can't wait to see how that plays in later on! Update asap!
Dark Night Angel chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
O.O New story! Swootness!

Anyways, I'm liking this so far, Kiki-dear. - *dances* Haha, I like Valin already. XD Is that slightly morbid or twisted or something? Oh well. _

Can't wait to see what will happen next!
DarkRMT chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Wow, weird beginning I must say. But interesting. I can't wait to read more:)
Lavada Lava chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Ahh! I want to see what happens when he comes back! XDI totally could have sat there forever, reading more and more and more and more...But yeah, I really like how it seems that Valin has so many layers to his personality. It's like I can't really guess what he's going to do I really liked the two things Valin made her promise. They weren't what I expected, at first, and they made me wonder even more about what all his plans are...How very mysterious... ;D

-LL
Lavada Lava chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Oh, my! How deliciously devilish! :D I loved it! Can't wait for you to post more!

LL