Reviews for The Deceiver
cypris88 chapter 24 . 2/4/2010
Hey! Sorry to hear you're not continuing (this version of) the story, but glad you are salvaging what you can for the rewrite. The characters are easily the strongest part, as you already know, but here are two other things that stick out to me even though I haven't read this in a year:

-The opening scene, with the plane crash and the unexpected supernatural twist, was very catchy.

-Valin sleeping with Gemma: something about the story fundamentally changed when this was revealed. Made it seem darker, and made Valin feel like a legitimately ruthless character.

Hope you leave this up for awhile so I can reread it at some point. Good luck!
WinterInk24 chapter 24 . 2/4/2010
Welcome back. Fine with fact your rewriting. As long as you're writing and updating I'm happy. :D Can't wait to read
WinterInk24 chapter 23 . 1/27/2010
NO! A little part of me died when I saw that I reached the last chapter. And I defintely had a little fit when I saw you haven't updated this story for over a year. o-o WHY? The writing is brillantly, the plot isn't cliche at all. And teh chemsitry between Valin and Alex is steaming. Please, please, please update soon. Excellent work.
Airror chapter 23 . 12/16/2009
Update?

Please?

Pretty please? :(
Kielke chapter 23 . 10/25/2009
great story, i just love how creepy and sexy valin is ]

cant wait for moree
deltaphi chapter 23 . 10/4/2009
Loved this story

*off to favourite it*

xD
Dead Deactivated chapter 23 . 9/19/2009
NEXT CHAPPIE DAMN IT!
SunlitSky chapter 20 . 8/18/2009
That was genius of you! I loved the ending of this chapter with Taran telling her to watch her back. I love is character; He's funny with his all knowing gossipness giving him a dangerous edge. He picks up on everything and his shrewdness is fabulous. I wonder how much he knows. I can't stand Valin, he should fall off a cliff, and Alex should live happily ever after with Adrian. Adrian is such a sweetie. I hope they end up together.
cypris88 chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
I could see the second half of this chapter (shower scene) fitting perfectly into a horror film! Super creepy how Valin hops around in the mirrors and reflections.
cypris88 chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Rereading this story because I remember it being so good the first time.

"Valin didn’t come back to class. I secretly hoped he had died."

The last line of this chapter cracks me up!
Cailin O'Keefe chapter 23 . 7/14/2009
Oh meh gahdz! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT WRITING...One, bloody, question though: Why the frig has it taken you so long to update?

I may have just picked up this piece, but judging by the date of the LAST update, it has been quite some time. I cannot possibly fathom the notion that you've dropped this horrendously addictive tale, so you must have an arse load of brilliant updates coming, yeh?

Love the characters, most specifically Valin. For all his monstrous personality and diabolical tendencies, there's an air of tragedy about him. A sense of a wounded child, almost. A cornered or caged animal is fierce and dangerous, but it's a whole lot of noise to scare off prey. I'm smitten by his semi-transformation into his 'true self' in this chapter. The description of those 'golden eyes' was positively captivating...

I adore the moments when he's touching Alex [that doesn't sound right] there's something twisted and sensual about it. Makes my stomach do a pretty little flip every time. I'm so enthralled, I'm horrified there aren't more chapters.

[WRITE MORE DAMNIT! I'll draw you something, in exchange, yeh? I am quite the artist, if that amounts to anything...are you bending to my persuasion?]
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 23 . 6/19/2009
Oh. My. God. THIS WAS SO GOOD! I absolutely LOVE this story! I can't really make coherent sentences right now, so I'll just say that you're AWESOME!

Can't wait for more!

THANK YOU!
silver shaft chapter 23 . 6/14/2009
wow this is really really good i love it! yeah first person works the best for alex i love the way you've developed her character and made her behavior seem like the norm, you've like conditioned us hah. and i love valin too, messed up as he is...update soon!
ForeverLostTear chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Oh please please please update this story, ive been months and this is the best story on here. You've put so much time and effort into this story if you drop it now you will dissapoint so many people
Iris101 chapter 23 . 3/28/2009
are you going to update this?
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »