Reviews for The Deceiver
Latasha Gayle chapter 23 . 3/20/2009
okay i'm sorry but you just have to keep writing! This story is fantastic! I just reread all of it today, which was a feat in itself considering i had work. please update soon!
VanillaCentaur chapter 23 . 3/16/2009
I'm not sure if this makes me some kind of masochistic freak, but I love Valin... He's freakin' awesome! I want one. :)
Leigh Alexander chapter 23 . 2/19/2009
I can't believe this is where you leave off! Oh my GOD this is going to drive me INSANE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! I'm too engrossed in this for it to die! Please!
MadameLeQueen chapter 23 . 2/4/2009
I love it :] I really like the violent connection between alex and valdin x]

Update :D
dramaqueen89 chapter 23 . 1/8/2009
OH MY GOD.

I love this story.

Reminds me of The Contract :

UPDATE SOON!
Ling chapter 23 . 11/16/2008
You have fantastic music taste.

And your story rocks
miss.venerable chapter 23 . 11/15/2008
This is absolutely brilliant! Your plot is interesting and your characters have an instantaneous appeal to them. Alex is so diabolical it's scary, and I can't help but love Valin's creepiness. I hope you haven't given up on this story: please update soon!
notfortheintelligent chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Valin gives me the heeby jeebies.
notfortheintelligent chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
Solid chapter
notfortheintelligent chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
He sounds a bit too colloquial here. But still, great chapter.
notfortheintelligent chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
swet
notfortheintelligent chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
why the rich pretty girl cliche works here i'll never know...
notfortheintelligent chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
Nice! I would have liked her to be a little more frightened, would have made him seem more frightening and her more realistic.
notfortheintelligent chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
This is a nice little story and it deserves attention. I know review counts get people reading stories on FP so I'm gonna review each chapter! So don't pay attention to the following babbling reviews.

You can thank me by updating ; )
KiraLove chapter 23 . 10/25/2008
Very good story. But you know you can't let Valin become all soft after this, right? that seems to happen to a lot of the male characters when the girl finally gets a bit of leverage. Keep him badass! Keep writing too.

-Kira Love