Reviews for snowballs & playboys
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
lovelylovely
lovelikeamixtape chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
this is way beautiful. it's like a breath of fresh air. favorites.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
will take on a meaningthat only we willunderstand-dont you just love that about music, sometimes. no, not really.

interesting
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Aww that was so sweet.

Made me smile.
this is britt chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
you are, just, incredible. everything's so descriptive and so detailed and so realistic. it goes like a story almost. and you're the only person i know that could pull off that ginsberg & kerouac & buddha then postheavymetalhardpunkrock so well.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
It is fabulous, simply put. And the metaphor . . . Oh God, you make teen-romance seem like it had a chance (except, you know, not) with the way you write; it feels like summer and love and it doesn't seem cheesy and dully concocted. It seems real and pretty and - did I mention how real this feels? I swear I could just look outside my window and see it there, in full-blown glory, happening. Itissopretty.

~* Noelle
shelina chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
this is amazing, omg. beautiful descriptions and the emotions are very clear. for some reason i dont like the "one" at the end though, but the poem is still really really well written.
clockwork kiss chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
cute. it is the epitome of teen love. i like the souvenir comparison idea, it's definitely a good metaphor for young romance. possiblye a perfect one. the emphasis on the &s is nice and gives it a hopeful feeling of continuation. very cool piece, the emotion really comes through.

-mindy
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
One word for this marvelously worded, image-filled, beautiful piece:

Woah.
mercury.love chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Beautiful. I love it. I can't think of anything to say and "& everything is infinitehopefulpossiblelike we arewhenwearetogether

one." completely gorgeous perfection. One for the favorites list.
Whoregasmic chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
this is amazing and simplelike summer-loveand things that dont mean anythingto anyone but those who know what they mean. and bones touching and just skin to skin. love. its star-struck by your brilliance!