Reviews for Serakala Academy
Pastoria Levior chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I like this story. Keep up the good work.
snowlily chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
kyaaaa!
love it!
please update
I can't wait for the next chapter
Iceleaf chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I am looking forward to your next chapter.
random person 133454565 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I have to say this story is quite interesting.

And about the power thing, that's cool too. xD

Keep it up, you write very well. :)
Apple Piggy chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
XD I really liked it... hopefully you'll be writing again and publishing much more chapters of this :3 I really like reverse harems... I wonder how old is Dai... Hmm... Oh! Ignore me! Anyways! Good luck on publishing more chapters! It seems like a sweet story... :)
ladyphoenix16 chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
I love your story! i hope you update as soon as you can! its so cute! _
Angelique21 chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
I just fell in love with this. *Gives you a cookie*

The Inverse Harem in your summery really pulled me in. I'm a huge fan of Ouran high school host club s whenever I see anything like it I tend to fall in love.

This is a wonderful sory that I really enjoyed reading. I was sad when there was only 4 chapters though. I wanted to keep reading.

I hope you update soon, I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2007
きれいな物語ね?いつうぷでーとしますか?通してください!これは本当に面白いですね?
Nanao Nagase chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
Hilarious. I kept laughing throughout the four chapters, and the story pacing is good, it kept persuading me to read on and on. Sakura is a good cynic, I never really expected her to be so firey, but that's a good thing! You've distanced yourself from the usual inverse harem manga by making the characters stand out in just a couple of chapters, and I'm looking forward to see how this story will progress.

Hm... Dai seems to be my favorite so far. He seems like a real energetic kid. Reminds me of Hani-sempai from the manga Ouran High Host Club!

Update soon, ya hear?

Nanao
Soul's Eclipse chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
Not bad, not bad...I like it! Update!
fancy feet chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
this could get really good... not that it isnt already cant wait for the next update
Saena-Celest chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
u dfinately have a its an unique idea, having a boy maigc and a girl magic. then having them its got good humourwell...it made me laughI love it!cant wait for the next chapter ]
KylaranAeldin chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
Yay! It's really manga-esque. I -love- where this is going. What a great idea.

Mu

Ky
Spirit Tigress chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
Luckiest girl in the world! I swear! Even thhough she has to crossdress and stuff! Update asap!
Spirit Tigress chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
Oh god! Sakura already has someone crushing on her although the girl thinks she's a he.