Reviews for Weeping Mirth
4NeverAfter chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I do have to agree with this. The ones who have never known pain..They will only fall when it slices through their soft and unworn flesh. However those of us who have scars and callouses...It doesn't hurt as badly. I know me...Ha..I can afford to be happy now that I've been sad..Now that I know pain. Sorry to ramble. I can't help it when I relate. Beautifully done.
Arnieth chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I really really like this its so true. They wont ever know anything of our pain and they wont becase their world blinds them from the pain they inflict on ours. How the hell can these two worlds exist side by side without ever destorying the other.

AlexPS: SOrry 'bout the rant Im more than just a little pissed off at some guy who thinks just becuase Im American Ive had an easy life. The Fucker. Again sorry...really I promse this is the end ofthe review. Keep up the good writings, and continue to write.

Oh yeah by the way Ive added this to my favorites.
The Moribund Marionette chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
AWESOME! I LOVE the last verse, especially: "See, we, the gifted Emos, we know how pain can sting. And you, the happy fuckers, know nothing of our king." It sends a chill up my spine. Beautiful.