Reviews for without wings
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
quite poignant-I love it!
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Wow. Your choice of words here are so vivid, and the detail in so few words is just stunning. I LOVE the imagry, and pretty much everything else about this poem. Great work and definatley keep writing.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
This really has a bit of everything! Love the contrast between angels and sins. neat line with the simile to overripe cherries too. thank you for your review, and keep writing!
Etheral chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I really like this, I like how she earns her halo by committing sin. Well-written, very good. :)
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Holy cats! Dirty but I love it. Lol, even if you said nothing bad you let my brain do the work. I love this!

tempest surge-seany
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
i like how you compare neon bulbs to overripe cherries. nice work.
polaroid.sky chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
God... I'm speechless. Truly truly gorgeous. "Neon bulbs", I love that. It ends so perfectly.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Excellent tone. "Neon bulbs burst like overripe-cherries as she expands her-mind to his possibilities", is a very vibrant tangible image. Going from concrete visual to abstract concept, so quickly and eloquently. Great write.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
beautifully described.. short and pwoerful
are you from mejico chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
yeah. (to your question).

m, irony (right word)? I like it. and the idea of neon bulbs bursting. It's like an exploration in like, conscience. Or something on those lines? I wouldn't know.
S Noelle Long chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
hmm, this is interesting. i like the way you break it up, like you're disecting the sentences. i like the pauses it creates in my mind when i'm reading it.

i like the idea of this girl earning her halo in sinning. i want so much to analyze this more, but, i just love it the way it is. the way the words are.

thank you for the review.
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Very nice. I liked the metaphors in this. It all fits together wonderfully. Especially that last line.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
insanely good.

Love it. Just so beautiful and amazing and so, so good. Lovely, lovely, lovely.

[ author alert]

* Noelle
citrus scented chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
wow...the curruption of innocence. this is a beauty of a piece. "Neon bulbs burst like overripecherries " such a vivid, juicy image. this is so passionate and daring...wow.
rightclick5ave chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
ohh..yummy :D what a great way to start a poem. Are you an angel, baby? that's sexy.

She's earned her halo.

you must've earned yours for writing this beautiful thing.

and thankyou for your review on my very first fp poem.. i was quite surprised to get another review on that (: