Reviews for Not in a million years
angel.k chapter 16 . 7/27/2017
hey can u email me this story

plssssss .I freaking love ur story
so wanna save it
u can reply me
in email
angel.k chapter 16 . 7/27/2017
i'm waiting for the next chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
Love this story update soon please
Alixermixer chapter 16 . 2/21/2012
Oh I really hope that you come back and finish this story. The ones that start off with the girl finding out that she has an arranged marriage with a guy she hates usually is about them fight then finding love. I love you approach to this with her going "undercover". I hope you come back to finish the story. please please please!
yllassally chapter 16 . 9/27/2011

This story is really a guilty pleasure. PLEASE update soon!

You're doing a great job, love the story so far!
h5412 chapter 16 . 8/17/2011

I love your story, the plot is totally up my ally. I noticed that you haven't updated the story in a couple of years? Are you going to contine writing it? Anyway great story and best of luck to you in the future.
DorkExpress chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
He's ganna want to marry her and tell her all about hus fianceƩ...

oh, Sam, oh, Sam... what will you do when he comes for you?

Amore0214 chapter 16 . 2/16/2010
I love it please continue
MelikaCalva chapter 16 . 1/26/2010
Thank you for writing this! I enjoyed reading it. I am on the Story I won't miss when you put another chapter up. The interaction between Sam and everyone else is funny and engaging. If there was something that I could say constructive I would say...make sure when you switch pov they really sound differant.
Silvertwinkle chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
please please please please, tell me that your planning on finished this story...its so god, actually, its too good to be left unfinished.:P I know that you haven't updated this story in almost a year, so if maybe you have your stories up on another site, could you let me know? Your an awesome author, please keep it coming : )
EternalFlame chapter 16 . 11/2/2009
I just saw ur story a while ago, & have been in love w/ it ever since. I've noticed u don't update much though considering the dates on reviews etc. but i really hope that u would. the story's really awesome and i always find myself laughing so much at the humour. so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON! thanks! )
spygirl101 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
I've just check ur story if u had updated, and when I saw that u didn't I just looked at ur reviews. Now when I saw mine, I saw that I typed review. What I meant that is...

buznuz1 chapter 16 . 9/3/2009
please update! u haven't in like 9 months! this is such a great story! please write more! are u on hiatus? or just a bit busy? cause if ur on hiatus could u plz pm me with what WOULD have happened! im dying to know, this a a great story i love it!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 8/18/2009
Come on, update. You know you want to... By the way, awesome chapter! You're really good at pulling a reader into the story.
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 16 . 8/4/2009