Reviews for Thief!
Mist In The Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
nice poem!
VanillaOreo chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Wow. I wonder if that's how it feels when you're really being robbed.

That was actually pretty cool.
Nemonus chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
The main concepts here are typical, but the intro to them is pretty good. I have a poem called "Thief" too...completely different though! Must be the exclamation mark. Anyway, rather nice poem here.
Nemonus again chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Hm...rather typical emotion and thoughts takes away from this. The rhythm is good, the feeling is TRUE, but it's been said before...some choppy lines but not bad.
RedBerries chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I'm not sure whether the exclamation mark at the end of the title is fitting or not. In one way it isn't, the tone of the poem is quite sombre and calm, matter-of-fact...but the exclamation mark says otherwise...it says that this is a big deal...and it's almost like you're yelling it off the rooftops that this guy (I presume) has taken your heart, which is in direct contrast to what the tone of the poem is saying. But I guess in another way it is quite fitting, because the poem is in first person, there's obviously a biased (e.g. 'perfect eyes') and somewhat flawed point of view, and the title perhaps gives an insight into what's really happening inside the narrator's mind.

It's a cute poem, and I especially like the last two lines, they are quite poignant. Although admittedly, I had to read them a couple of times to get the full meaning...just me being slow. Wasn't sure about some of the enjambment, but I'm not really an expert on that kinda thing so I'll leave it be.
prophit chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I really liked this. good job.