Reviews for What's the Worst that could Happen?
InSaNiTy-of-reality chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Im in the middle of class and im crying thats how good this was!
InSaNeAngelsgottanAK47 chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
D'AAAAAAAAAAWE! SO KUTE!
Mad-Matty chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
This almost motivates me to ask my special friend out ...almost.
Foamy-Is-The-Lord-And-Master chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
Awww! So sweet! I loved the whole story from start to finish!
Fumiki chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
Oh my god, this is good! I'm impressed! You should let people know this is a completed story on the summary because you will attract more reader that way. I come across this story several times but never interested in reading it because I thought this is a discontinued story x.X then yesterday I got bored so I click on this story straight to the last chapter and I saw thw A/N "it ends" so I go back to the first chapter and start reading. This is good!

On the first few chapters I thought Lothar is an asshole and may Cedric gonna date some other guardian angel or something lol... but on the chapter from Lothar's POV I can understand why he behave that way. And I must admit I cry a little on that chapter. Most importantly, he throw his reputation to be with Cedric! That the best part!

I love those last two sappy chapters! That is so romantic! Lothar is so sweet! Oh Cedric you're a very lucky guy...

Anyway judging by the date this story is posted, I doubt you'd still want to write a sequel... but if you do, being the yaoi fan that I am, I'd be more than happy to read and review!
AnonymousBluesilver chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Hello Derek57, I really loved your story, and I liked it so much I'm planning of making it into a manga-with your permission of course : if I publish it, I would definitely point out the story is yours.
pille-ip chapter 12 . 11/22/2010
Love it!
lijuan chapter 11 . 5/31/2010

lijuan chapter 9 . 5/31/2010

lijuan chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
huimei chapter 6 . 5/31/2010

lijuan chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
hi !

lijuan chapter 4 . 5/31/2010

yuanyuan chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale