Reviews for Not Quite Fame
Katherine-the-greate chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
she just totally jinxed herself, didnt she? Oh well, i'm off to find out. )
Katherine-the-greate chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
this looks like it's going to be a very promising story. the characters seem really interisting and funny
CJ chapter 6 . 8/18/2007
My GOD LISA! Finish it! i want to know your thoughts of me! lmao!
jsp chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
I think that Kate sounds mad as a hatter

I alos think that she and Dick are going to have a very odd realtionship. :-)
SpawnMeister666 chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
I didn't like this chapter too much. I don't know why, it just seemed a little forced to me. I also couldn't really get into any of the characters properly.

Of course, it could just be that I'm really tired and stuff making me miserable!

endo.schism chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
I'm a big fan of this story, I remember once forgetting to save it to my fave authors' stories and attempting to track it down P

I like what you've done with Kate to make her annoying, but in this chapter she seemed much more bearable. I think it's great if a fictional character can cause readers to feel a bit of hatred towards them. It's like I just want to get in the story, give her a few clues on being nice (in a nice way, of course), and jump back to reality and continue reading.

Then I figured that this story would be boring to read, so I'm embracing the fictional-character hatred.

I liked the part about her 14 year old cousin and Robbie. I'd definately like to see some more updates of this story, and a bit of drama when Kate confronts the Robbie-Cousin scenario.

Oh, also, is Kate or any of the charcaters inspired by someone you've met? It's seems that way sometimes. In 'Validation', I was stuck on a beach with a 'Beth' once while our boyfriends ran off and did their own thing )

Good work on your story, and hoping to see more updates .
SpawnMeister666 chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
I enjoyed this chapter, although it was a little muddled in places. Of course, that could just be my brain working a little slow after only a couple of hours sleep of course!

SpawnMeister666 chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
I like this story and think it has a lot of potential. It's one of the best things I've read recently on FP, and the charcter development is superb.

I'm looking forwards to you updating sometime soon hopefully.

miss understanding chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Aww. Brian really is a sweetheart. I am concerned by Phoebe's behavior, though. What's with the double-crossing, two-faced attitude? Does SHE like Brian? If so, is she putting up the simpering "I'm-the-bestest-bud-in-the-world act" up? That's just kind of wrong.

I knew it! Colin's words "I took care of them" made me wonder if he'd decided to take matters into his own hands. It seems as if I was right. That's just wrong, playing the victim when he's as big a bully as anyone else! And besides; even though Kate is a loud-mouth and a tad opiniated sometimes, she seems genuinely kind. He shouldn't have messed up relations with her (although maybe it's a good thing, since befriending a psycho is never a good idea . . .)

Ha ha! Wow. Boy was I off the marker. So Kate likes Dick, does he? That would be rather unfortunate if he did turn out to be gay. Maybe he's bi? XD So maybe that's why Phoebe was a little cold to kate? Since she argued with Dick so much, I bet Phoebe thought she liked him or something and got jealous!

She could do with a bit of riling up, though. Phoebe strikes me as a bit stuck up. I don't think it's very nice asking your friends if everyone likes you. I certainly wouldn't - but that's me. -_- A party without boys is JUST what the doctor ordered for Phoebe. XD

THAT S.O.B.! He dares threaten her friend and now he's going to go tattle because Kate threatened to give him a well-deserved castration? *growls* I like how there's an undercurrent of horror in this story. It spices it up and, of course, there was more amusing dialogue, too.

Would he really kill Faith? Colin seems plenty insane. I bet he's going to try and kill Kate, too. Maybe Bryan.

Anyway, great job. The suspense is going to drive me crazy so, for my sake, I hope you update soon!

xchoco
Jess chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
Hey, i enjoy your stories...even though you keep not finishing them...grr..anyway i was just wondering why in this chapter colin was reacting the way he was...and kates friends...who would react that way? ever? seriously...i dont know anyone who would take something like that said so lightheartedly so seriously...it just blows my mind. anyway, I'm enjoying the ideas behind this story, keep it up! Or finish your last two..cause i liked thoses ones as well...
miss understanding chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
Yes, I still like Kate. She seems like a genuinely nice person that just can't control her mouth. I like the way she views people; fair, although a little biased. She seems to vouch more for those who aren't in the "in" crowd. Highly unusual, especically for an actress since most are stereotyped to be shallow and Kate's got a lot of depth.

I couldn't believe that Colin would go off the wall about that comment. Especially after he laughed about it! He's got a lot of nerve going around and telling everyone that she told him to hang himself - especially when she apologized for hurting his feelings. Yeesh. Touchy, touchy.

You mentioned earlier that Colin had been bullied. But he "took care of things". I'm wondering if maybe he bullied them back - psychologically - like he's doing to Kate right now. That really doesn't seem very right. In fact, it seems downright hypocritical.

Maybe Colin had gotten so frustrated at one point that he really HAD tried to kill himself? And here I was, thinking he seemed so nice at first. I'm mad at him now, and at Phoebe for siding with him. However it was surprisingly sweet of Brian to come to her defence. _ I still think that he likes her.

Well that was a great chapter! I love the dialog. You are the queen of witty banter. :D

Update soon! xchoco
Jaeiyola chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Wonderful chapter. Argh, I always hated being late, walking into the room with so much people staring at you. -shudders-M, whats with this Dick fellow? He seems interesting. Kate and Dick in a room sounds highly it, update soon!
miss understanding chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
_ How embarassing! I've walked in late before . . . I was actually late for my own concert once. I thought I was going to die. T_T

I really like Kate's character. She amuses me greatly and I like her cynical attitude and sense of humor. Kate seems nice, but she also seems to be a little bit of a bitch. (but aren't we all?) She seems attached to Brian. In fact, in response to Dick's behavior with the chair incident she was acting . . . almost jealous!

Very intersting. ::twirls non-existant moustache::

He he. I like Brian's little "fan" too. That was a nice touch. People like Brian annoy me sometimes, because I'm really shy and I don't make friends quite as easily. *rolls eyes* But anyway. . .

Okay, I found a mistake. You said "I was sat on it" and I think that should be sitting.

God. Dick really lives up to his name, doesn't he? For a quiet kid he sure has an attitude. I like the chapter title. LOL. He really does act a bit like a rabbit. Does he bite, too? XD

This story's different from your other works, but that's a good thing. I've liked all your stories and how you are never derivative. _ Update soon!

xchoco
Jeex chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Love it plz plz continue.

and plz fix her wardrobe plz lol
Akai-MS chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
NO EVIL CLIFFY!

p.s. I'm back, not dead, but back slightly w

So far this seems very...interesting? I wonder how the newbies will REALLY be like, I can relate to that though since I just got out of freshman and am now getting into sophmore, fun. Anyway I like how it's shaping up. The conversation almost acts like a forshadow of what the plot will go around, I'm going to guess.

Also, not to be mean but...Phoebe annoys me slightly -_-; but I can get over that if you update soon *puppy eyes* PLEASE UPDATE SOON, DON'T DIE ON US!