Reviews for Once Upon a Time?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
Hello, its been 7 years since you updated.
7 seven, thats a lot of years. And i'm very curious what is going to happen next
Please update
Guest chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
Uhm... Hello? Anyone alive?
I like this
Ouaysis chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
I have to say, I wasn't totally sure about your story at first but after this chapter I'm hooked! I really like you're story. ) Keep up the awesome work!
Ouaysis chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
I'm loving this story so far! I really enjoy your style of writing, and I'm glad to see there is only one typo in the two chapters plus prologue so far ). Keep up the good work! ~Ouaysis
ponponcake chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
AH! I'm going to venture a guess and say that Kale's going to be the prince :) After all, why else would Thomas try to stay away from her...unless there are TWO princes? :O I do wish you didn't write that character chart assigning celebrities to the characters...I love Kale but his celebrity counterpart, he-who-must-not-be-named is not exactly my favorite, so I am trying my hardest to forget that Kale is supposed to look like him :( I prefer imagining what Kale looks like (impossible, unearthly hotness? hehee) Hope you update soon!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
please update soon!
Pride will destroy me chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
No! karli as much as i love you Kale and Taima are cute together i can't wait for the next update i can't waitto see how this turns out xx Sam
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
this chapter is so sweet! so keep updating!
Status-Writing chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
I love it! :3 Very original, I haven't seen a story like this one before. I can't wait until the next chapter! Hm, who could the prince be? Hehe. Alright, well, until next time!

[ Status ]
SapphireEyes16 chapter 10 . 6/21/2007
i really like the theme of ur story so far, so keep up the updates!
slee5133 chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
excellent. i love the way it's modern yet historical. i decided i don't like thomas. dont ask me why but i don't i prefer kale. please let kale be the prince and taima his princess. aw. anyways update soon! please!
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
I love this story! update soon!
Gabby chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
I love it!
the flaming river chapter 10 . 2/13/2007
I like Karli. Although this chapter is really short, I really get a sense of what she's like. She reminds of my friend who is always rambling about one plant or another. Write soon.
minefinedine chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
OMG!

this story is so good :]

please please please update faster :]
117 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »