Reviews for Weeping Clocks
Raging Lulu chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
Just wanted to let you know that the paragraphs below are repeated. I'm enjoying this version a lot, Ashen. XD

Kevin shook his head. "No, she just happened to almost run me over not too long ago, and it goes from there." He smiled lightly, despite the situation. Nevaeh smiled, too, though her mind was preoccupied with the insanity overtaking everybody inside the gas station. She knew at the back of her mind that saving any of them was hopeless. "I have another bridge we have to cross.” Keira said, interrupting the quiet. I have a few emergency supplies but nothing substantial. How are we going to get food and water? We need a safe place."
Valiant McBlack chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Holy crap...I just started a new account and your story was the first that I stumbled upon...and though it's kind of late, I just have to say wow! How creepy...I'm definitely gonna have to continue this.
Raging Lulu chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
Oh, hell yeah, this story is freakin' awesome man. Hurry and update as fast as you can!