Reviews for Teenaged Wildlife
Libby chapter 19 . 1/19/2015
I don't know if you still write or even read your comments at this late date, but I sincerely hope so. I'm pretty new to this genre although I am doing my best to make up for lost time. This is the first time I have left a comment and most definitely a first for wanting and needing to leave one half way through a story. You are amazing! Absolutely your story as well! One of my pet peeves in any type of literature are inconsistencies, they trip me up and distract me terribly. I have yet to find that happen as I read this. There may be some misspellings, but those aren't even bothersome at all. Please, please stop being so hard on yourself! I don feel qualified to critique your work since I am not a professional nor am I an author. I can only tell you that I have found myself completely lost in this wonderful and heartbreaking novel. So please accept my thanks for sharing this part of yourself and I say that because I truly believe that the words and tales we share with others are pieces of ourselves. I am ever so grateful...thank you!
Amy chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
That was a really interesting story and while I enjoyed Noah and Jackson I felt that it was too soon. Mitch and Noah's story was so perfectly developed that when you suddenly threw in Jackson and Tony in to the picture it was so abrupt.
Kashino Chiyuki-chan chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
Okay, I thought that you needed to know that when Mitchell's mom said that they were boyfriends in literally cheered, and mom asked what I was screaming about and I was like "uh...nothing." I love it, this is a beautiful story and you are a wonderful person for writing it. Hugs!
completedismayy chapter 36 . 11/17/2013
I can't go on. How could Mitch love him so much, be so protective and just switch that off in a few hours. How could Noah move on so fast. I can't even finish this now. That was completely retarded, I'm pissed.
EPuppy chapter 35 . 9/25/2013
O M G im having heartattacks!
EPuppy chapter 34 . 9/25/2013
Din din din
EPuppy chapter 33 . 9/25/2013
Thats my Noah! I sensed this thats why i loved jackkkk awww :3 fuck mitchel the stupid bastard lier idiot straight!
EPuppy chapter 32 . 9/25/2013
Jacksons POV :heart:
EPuppy chapter 31 . 9/25/2013
I hate mitchell no excuses. Kissing back!
EPuppy chapter 30 . 9/25/2013
What!
EPuppy chapter 29 . 9/25/2013
Aw im so proud of babynoah
EPuppy chapter 28 . 9/25/2013
Those dumb guyz stupid idiot brad! Loved it
EPuppy chapter 27 . 9/25/2013
Gosh I want it to start!
EPuppy chapter 25 . 9/25/2013
Gosh i smell drama:)
EPuppy chapter 24 . 9/25/2013
Poor noah i want to hug him! But i dont want mitch to kill me:(
328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »