Reviews for Stopping by the Woods on an Autumn Evening
Amindaya chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Pshht. You suck at writing? Whoa, sure fooled me. I wouldn't have read all your stories if you sucked...so you don't.

I loved the way you described her; I could really visualize her, just PERFECTLY. Makes me want to go draw her now.
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
ah, it's truly been a while since i've read frost. for shame. haha. actually i think the first of frost's poems i've read was stopping by the woods on a snowy evening. and surely ou've adapted the talent of imagery. i could say that even for a one-shot this is a little short - and so i'm looking forward to other manga works by you - expecting less. you show a lot of promise - and this was truly a delightful read - and give me some confidence that i can still find good reads on fictionpress, as well makes me rather frustrated that i didn't get to your work sooner.

with miles to go before i sleep. expecting nothing less from more of your works.

kakyou
Murasaki 12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Nice. I like the quote at the beginning it gets the reader ready for the story but setting up the tone. That was an easyy read. Not too long, not too short; I have a tendency to make things too long _(). Not too much exposition. One thing you might wanna watch for is comma splices.