Reviews for Burden
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh I do love this. I enjoy your style of writing so much.
Afan chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That was just awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
this one does remind me of my forced mating... but cleaner? i liked it great job!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
*likes* thanks for sharing. perfect little one shot.
YawnieBug chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This is a favorite of mine. :) You always write the best slash shorts. Kudos to you! :D
the Berserker chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
this is the third of your stories that i've commented on. i want to read more but it's half past 11pm so i can't. damnit.

love your stories so much! you always have abnormal characters. it's unique. that rules. -
forevdpressd chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
*sniff* Damnit, I cried. I loved it, and it actually made tears run down my cheeks. I had to go back and reread a couple times because they distracted me.

Brun is younger than Lan, right? For the whole half of the story, I thought that he was older. That threw me off a little, but I don't really mind.
Mya chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
*had indeed read this before* But it was so much better than i remember . I was sad when the previous Gana died, she was awesome! And it could be considered fairy-tale-ish
Holiday chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This was good, as are all of your stories. I just wanted to comment on the time skipping thing and say that despite the jumps it was still easy to follow (unlike a lot of stories where you lose a few months and you're just confused for half the story cause you haven't figured it out, heh).
AppLEaves chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Who cares! I love you fairytales! Especially when they always make me cry. This is getting rather bothersome...

They were so in love, and so oblivious... sigh... I never understand how you can make figments of your imagination become so... endearing..

But anyway, I love Wolf too! That cute little furball.. hehe.

-Apple
turtledonkey27 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
loved it :) for some reason i really enjoy the stories you've written like this, okay well, the one other story like this. they're just so different, much less dark...i don't know, they're just more interesting somehow.
Viewtiful Chao chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Interesting story.

A rather nice shift from the more common fics of it's type.
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
The time jumps weren't confusing at all, as a matter of fact. Usually they are for me, but this time they weren't. I really like this story...the way Lan overcomed his blindness thanks to Brun, the way he managed to become a man despte everything, getting mated and then un-mated, both ways so peacefully. It's great, really. I really like Brea, too. She's a very strong female character. A bit of an archetype, but one you don't see around often enough in slash fiction. Thank you so much for this. I liked it allot.