Reviews for Water
Calliope chapter 15 . 9/9/2008
Wow. It's been a while huh. And I mean a WHILE! Not us talking cause I have no clue who you are but the story. Please! If you can, update. Well, this is a decent ending if you kept it at this. I actually anticipated her dying really. I think that would have been awesome! Not the best thing to say but I liked that as an ending. But I suppose you had more. Which I would love to read.
virgo-valentina chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Just read this story. I think It has a great plot. Its not your typical merman story and I really have enjoyed reading. Any chance of updates? Looking forward to the next chapter
Wishes Desires chapter 10 . 3/4/2007
How did u come up with this story? it is really good.
Cherry922 chapter 9 . 2/11/2007
I am sorry for not reviewing for a wile.

You're an amazing author and you really are great a geting suspence.

I can't wait until you UPDATE!

MIDNIGHT
C.F. Anne chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
It's a good start! It's really sad to think not many people review. I like the idea. Only thing i have to say is that it starts slow...not that that's bad, becasue somtimes that's necessary. I'm just anxcious to get to the drama. Please continue. (: Oh, and thanks for your review.
Cherry922 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
This is a really Good Story! I love your main charactor, but she is like many charactors in other books. A princess wanting to not be royal, or wanting to not have the responsiblilty of being a princess. Other than that, I cant wait until you write you next chaper.