Reviews for Hoseki
Anna178 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Thank you so much for your huge review! The longest one I've ever gotten I think and I love that. It's not like I have anything better to read. Lol.

Anyway, it's hard for me to grasp that someone actually appreciates my writing, and takes the time to think about it. I can't begin to explain how much that means to me.

I especially love how much into detail you went about my Chimera Stereotype series, and the meaning in the title. I'm overjoyed to have made you feel and think.

All my writing come from somewhere within myself and it means a lot that it can effect people, because in a strange way that's like me affecting someone, and I suppose I have a power conplex, lol.

Anyway, I guess this review will be insanly long to counter the own you so graciously gave me.

I'm also very glad that you liked 'VII' It's kinda a series itself. There's this big historical/fiction thing that has to do with this poem and the poem is 8 lines long, so I was planning on doing a little ramble for each line, so far I've done line 6 and 7 I think. Though I have to be fancy of course with the roman numerals.

Anyway, onto the review of your poem. All these paragraphs bring a lot to my mind, especailly after I re-read it once or twice, taking my time. Many of them seem to portray what I seem to find myself portraying a lot of the time. I suppose we do have some similar feelings and I'm glad we can share that with each other.

I can't get enough of all the symbolism I can pick out of this poem. It has so much meaning and so many ideas all but somehow stays on one main thought the whole time.

I'm all too serious when I say that I'm impressed with this, the way it's done. In a way it hits me with visulization both absractly emotional and real at once. I don't know if that makes sense but oh well.

Anyway (how many times have I said anyway, anyway?) again, thanks for both the review and the emotion.

ANNA
Aelux chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I loved it... I wrote something similar called "The Floating Pebble". Aside from how well you articulate your thoughts, I believe that it could have used a bit more subtlety to keep the reader enthralled as to what might happen next. Just my oppinion.

I think it very well thought out though. Great piece.