Reviews for Broken
layla chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
weirdly enough...i felt like crying at this story...because it seems so true.
meggo chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
this is very interesting. keep writing!
pearlwalrus chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
oh my gosh
Michelle Habibi chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
WOW! please update soon! im dying from all this suspense!

-Michelle Habibi
DancinSweetheart8 chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
This story is really interesting so far. Update soon. And I know that Joey does seem like a jerk but I'm still wondering if there are like family problems or something that makes him not call her for so long.

But off subject question that doesn't matter really. But you say she's still 14. Do people get their license at 15 in this story or something? Both boys were a year older than her and Mike drove so i'm guessing he was a little over a year older than her.
Jaz108 chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
Honestly..that guy is so not worth it!
Shanahbelle chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
so far so good D

i especially liked the last line in this chapter, 'Here we go again.' the moment i read it I was thinking here THEY go again. you've captured the characters really well and have offered your readers a great insight into their relationship. the two of them haven't exactly experienced a lot of smooth sailing, but i hope they can learn from their mistakes.

i can't wait to read more! third time lucky... maybe. or maybe the third time joey will finally break her... there's only so much a girl can take, right?
SiriusPotterFan1 chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
Woah, harsh. But so good. I like this. Please update!
Jaz108 chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
Joey seems an asshole and I'd sure as hell dumped him :P Spec since he didn't call for two months.
elephant121 chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
I like this story so far. You're a talented writer and definately should continue. I like how the main character is portrayed as such a strong person. Hmm, although I don't think you said her name yet, or maybe you did and I just missed it. I found a grammar mistake that I thought I would let you know about - just something minor...

-I think of him and the night he choose me

I think that's supposed to be chose me, right? Anyways, I like this story so I hope you update soon. I'm intrigued about what's going to happen next :-)
Jaz108 chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
I don't like Joey :P If you say you are gonna call the day after, you should!
elusia chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
can't wait for the next chapter. sounds interesting :)
Frore chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Very good beginning! I like the way you repeated the world "broken." It really added a kick to the story. Keep writing!
Mousie Moolie chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I was a bit confused at the start. I didn't know whether you were starting the story or saying something to your readers. I like the concept tho.
Sally Can Wait chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Hmm, this looks interesting. Yeah, a bit dramatic, but whatever. I'll have to see more of it to know what I think, so like they all say, update soon.

-Sally Can Wait