Reviews for My Friend
IrrevocableLove chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
that's really sweet

my best friend and i are like sisters more than we are friends

we're like clones, almost

except we're different

anyways, that was sweet
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
aw,, this is sweet.

my best friend and i are insperable.

except wen we are in fights, but they only last

for a couple of hours.

haha.

i love it, very cute.

keep writing,

liz
Rikichi's Buddy chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This is so pretty! I envy your talent! -
Cloak-of-Shadows chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Hmm...my recent works have had avoided rhyming; this just makes me want to start doing so again hehe. Very uplifting.
S. Ben Beach chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
first of all, anyone that can rhyme for a whole poem immediately gets my respect (because I can't do it.. .
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Though you don't think so yourself, I like this one. It's a bit with forced rhyme, but it's very cute! I can imagine your friend loved to get this! Keep writing!
mountaingurl chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I didn't see anything wrong with the rhymes. In fact, I thought it was an awesome tribute to your friend.
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
It would be better if it weren't abab rhyme scheme. It makes it sound repetitive and sort of... blah. Also, some of the rhythm was knocked out by too many syllables in certain lines, so that could be redone and worked out.

But I do like it; it's very sweet.

Thanks for your review D

Maranwe
Blue chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Your friend is right...It is a beautiful piece. Great tribute!
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I like it. I have a friend like this too. She's my life. Thanks for reviewing my poems D Rowan
plummet chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
It's not the greatest poem I've ever read, but it paints a beautiful picture, nonetheless. I must say, if I received such a poem from a friend I'd be flattered. With every poem, everyone's writing seems to grow and develop.
BLUE Duck chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Lovely tribute to your friend. Nicely done.
Needa S chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Good? If I had a friend that wrote me something like this, I would flip. _ Excellent write and a beautiful tribute to your friend. Write on and God Bless ya! Needa S.
multiples of six chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Aww, what a sweet poem. I wish my friends would write poetry for me, jeez! haha.. no it's so cute though.. I really like "Amongst the other rocks, you’re a precious jewel that I’ve found." So nice. )
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I think this is great and it shows what a great friend you have, so bravo...btw thanks for the review...