Reviews for The Assistant
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
write more please! its very good :P
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Oh God. Now this was morbid. And delicious. I loved it. It's kind of like a mix of Jack The Ripper with Will Christopher Baer's Penny Dreadful with a hint of Visitor Q and a cup of slash. It was just really, really great.
just give me november chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I'm repulsed and intrigued at the same time; I don't know whether to say this scared me so I don't like it, or it fascinated me, so I love it... Either way, this is crazy. And well-written. Wow.-Paige.
Rhapsody's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Lovey, incest and ncrophelia
poet tree chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Necrophilia, incest, all you need is a horse & a little S&M. You'd be set!
Casey chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
That was twisted...
parasitic pathos chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
My friend told me to read this...

so I did.

ha...I don't know what to say. Pretty cool... I wish Theo was my brother...ahaha...(kidding...)

M
pink kitten 114 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Holy fxxk! This was just plain weird and freaky but oh so erotic at the same time! Incest and Necrophilia...would've been nice to see some bondage thrown in though. LOL I really really enjoyed this!
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
jesus christmas that was crazy... I'm traumatized for life XD

loved it though lol
BlueWolfGirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
So I guess by this the story will continue. I've said it before nothing disgusts me anymore so I like the writting and the character of the doctor, Theo, seems kind of sick. Also I wanted to know what do you mean in your profile about art trade?
KageNeko chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
intresting...very intresting. Never read something quite like that. Good job. I'd like to see what happenes next in this keep it up
xanthofile chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
i adored it. my god. *shameless grinning* the one thing i kept expecting though, was for the good doctor to kill his brother, just as an experiment, you know? it doesn't make too much sense for him to do that, but in a way...it sort of does. hm.

a good incesty/necropheliac type of fic, you carried both well. heh. i'm still grinning. *laughs*

wonderful, wonderful! [bows to you]
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
As soon as you mentioned the graveyard...I thought NECROPHILIA! I have to tell my friend about this one... :reads on:

Ha. God damn, kid. (who is older than me...so why am I calling you a kid?) Incest. Necrophilia...

You should've thrown in some bondage and an animal just to complete the package. :P

Loved it though hahaha