Reviews for Copy Cat
Christine Halliwell chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is so vivid. And all the images, the details, the emotions conveyed... Just... wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love this piece. Thanks for sharing :)
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is so lovely! And written well. I enjoyed reading it, and felt the motion- yahdi yahdi yah! I don't even know how to explain xD I liked it, mhm.
Just browsing chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This is amazing. The emotions are real and everything about it screams emotion to me. I've been through this. I let go the one girl I've ever loved just for the cold acceptance of society. All the emotions this character felt, I've felt when I left her. Good job on the realism. Really great story.
TehKris13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Jesus!

Make me cry why don't you!

I liked it very much.

Kris
Kat chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
God, it's sad. And makes me fear; sounds like the kind of thing you swear over and over again that you will never do... but that in truth, you can never be sure enough.

Anyways I liked it a lot!

Take care & be happy.
Lia chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
deppressing, but i like it.
vitriolicvermilion chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This was beautiful and so, so sad.

Every emotion, every description was pure and readily felt. You did an immensely fantastic job with this piece. (:
Slightly Ajar chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Oh, how sad. This was recommended to me, and I'm glad I read it. It's really, really good. At first it was difficult to get used to the point of view and tenses, but it does make it feel more personal, like everything that happened happened to me, personally. Very very well done!
Omok chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
dramatically sad..Lol, x_X I hope i don't end up doing that some day, and i hope I wouldn't end up getting that...
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Wow. So beautiful. Perfect. Wow.
explosionsss chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
beautiful
Bita-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Beautifully bitter and subtly hopeful; it is magnificent.
The Salt Lake Queen chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Wow. That was so, so beautiful. The imagery you used was just stunning. Very realistic, and touching. I loved it.
Knightmare Elite chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
That was beautiful, and so sad. You captured the emotions perfectly, and the narration was dead on. I could almost feel what she was going through, such a powerful feeling, and I'm extremely impressed at how well you defined everything. Not many people can to that.

This was recommended to me by another author, and I'm glad I took up her suggestion. This is definitely going on my favorites.