Reviews for Brown Eyes
PissedOffReader chapter 1 . 4/13
You know this story is great, it really is. I love your writing, the characters, the tone. Pretty much the entire story. I've read this over, well, three times. Ever since a few years ago. I was patient with you, but now? I find it kind of bullshit how it takes you months and months for one damn update. I'm waiting for one epilogue and the last time you updated was in September? Wow. I know you have a life and are busy, but come on. Anyway, I really love this story. I just hate your lack of updating.

It must be nice to not give a damn about your readers, especially the ones who've been reading ever since the beginning. But again, no worries. It's not like you care, just as long as we comment and praise this story. I'm sure you won't even read this comment, so I pretty much wasted my time with this. Just like I wasted hours and hours reading a story over 100, 000 words.

Thanks.
Urfavgirl chapter 31 . 4/11
I love this story but I feel bad for rick cause I was starting to ship Cassidy and Rick. He seems like someone she could've used to get over Dante. Btw I love the name Dante lol.
Be-U-tiful chapter 31 . 3/18
Oh my goodness I had no idea you updated this last chapter in September because I never got the email! I feel betrayed honestly haha anyways I'm so glad they're finally together! Great chapter (:
Tleblanc9 chapter 31 . 3/6
Do you have any idea when the epilogue will be finished?
Ystarr chapter 31 . 3/2
Oh thank god. I felt like I was holding my breath this entire time, keeping my fingers crossed. It was a beautiful story and I can't wait for the epilogue!
Ystarr chapter 26 . 3/2
Seeing Laurita show up killed me. I'm so anxious to finish this story to make sure that they end up together
Ystarr chapter 22 . 3/2
I accidentally pressed the enter button so my review got submitted early lol...

As I was saying, this buildup is slow and slightly driving me crazy but if they end up together and happy, it'll all be worth it:)
Ystarr chapter 22 . 3/2
FictionPress won't let me login-_- argh. But onto the actual review...
Gosh, my heart aches for them. Here, they have this epic, epic love that most people could only dream about and they skirt around each other, living in constant fear and hesitation.

I feel for Cassidy. She didn't have that special someone in her life after the accident and for Dante to love/loved Laurita, it hurts.

This slow buildup is sriv
MusicGurl8129 chapter 31 . 1/30
Phew. I'm so Happy that they're together! I really want an Epilogue! It would be cool if Kari & Cassidy were Best Friends, I dunno wouldn't it?
I loved you're Story!
MusicGurl8129 chapter 25 . 1/29
I'm so, so scared that you're going to do some ending about Dante ending up happily with Laurita & Cassidy ending with Rick. I. Would. Rather. Die.
Okay, I wouldn't. But I don't want them together, can feel that possibility though. It would be a more ''realistic'' ending.
I really hope not. Now I'm scared reading the rest and them ending up together.
I mean I like to think Dante still is in love with Cassidy, because the way they loved each other, 'that summer' seems like they could love forever. But the way Dante talked about Laurita... it put a LOT of doubt. Unless he was secretly talking or thinking about Cassidy. But I kinda doubt it thinking about it now..
MusicGurl8129 chapter 22 . 1/29
Aw... so cute! I like this Chapter :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 21 . 1/29
OMG! YES! YES! WOOHOO! She is still in love with Dante, she's still in love with Dante (Apply that with a sing song voice). :D
MusicGurl8129 chapter 5 . 1/28
Wow. Looks like our little Dante has a crush on Cassidy Belle Summers. Or even... love?
Or just pure hatred. I doubt it though. ;)
silentvoiceshout chapter 31 . 1/6
was it okay to forgive Laurita so easily? don't know but it would have been interesting to hear the conversation between the two...had it been vice-versa,everyone would have been crying murder...aren't we a hypocritical society?!
AMessofPickles chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
Oh god I cannot tell you how much I have loved reading this story. Which is weird since I'm reviewing right NOW. I blame school and other priorities.

Anyways congratulations for finishing this beast of a story! 31 (soon to be 32) is definitely not too shabby and I'm happy that you stuck with it for so long. 2006 to 2013? Wow that's incredible and so crazy. I cannot imagine what you must be feeling right now since you've been with these characters for so long. As a reader I'm definitely sad to see them go but you completed the story so well that I'm satisfied with the ending. I'm sure you must feel the same way :)

I've really enjoyed this story from the pacing to the original characters to the wonderful, round side characters. I know it's weird to say this but I have LOVED your side characters. I think many writers on FP can get so caught up with perfecting their flawed main characters that they forget to pay attention to the rest which is sad because they have so much potential. You definitely did not do that which is great as a reader since I felt like Cassidy and Dante weren't the main thing 24/7.

Once again congratulations on your wonderfully completed story! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season :D
4,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »