Reviews for Brown Eyes
New reader chapter 31 . 7/17
Such a great story, well done. your writing is brilliant- a few typos but with a story this long that is expected. I like how you have not made cassidy a Mary sue but she has real flaws and isn't perfect at everything i.e sports and not everyone likes her haha. I love how strong willed she is but the only annoying thing about her is how she declares her "hate" for Dante- that just never really made sense- I understand that she was trying to move on but to hate (or pretend to hate) someone (who she is actually in love with) just sounded like a strange way to cope with the situation. however the characters that really bothered me were Dante and Laurita. For instance Dante is back in the country and hoping to win cassidy back yet feels the need to put pictures of him and his Spanish girlfriend in his room and car (who puts framed photos in the car anyway?). Also why would he help laurita come to the country when he is intent on being with Cassidy- way to try and win cassidy back buddy! Also it has only been a year since the accident and so how could he go from being so in love with Cassidy to forgetting about her and falling in love with another girl who apparently he wasn't even interested in prior to the accident. I can understand he might have started to like her but falling in love takes time and when you feel that intensely about someone else surely it should be difficult to even remotely contemplate loving someone else so soon after. Did any of his friends try to intervene and help him out or does laurita take full credit? onto laurita, I just don't like her. first of all her looks sound too good to be true- I have never seen anyone who looks like "live art" so it's hard for me to even picture her in my mind. Ok she is supposed to be really sweet and perfect at everything and then you throw in the fact that she is so desperate to get with dante that she practically raped the guy when he was at his lowest point and actually thought he was dreaming and having sex with someone else- now that is desperation at its peak. She was happy being the rebound girl all this time and even by the last chapter she is still determined to try and get back with him even though she knows he still loves Cassidy- the girl needs a good punch in the face and a one way ticket back to Spain. However saying all that I do now feel sorry for the character since she is stuck in the country for the next few months whilst the person she loves is with someone else. I guess that is punishment enough for her mistakes.

So despite my stupid rant above, I still love this story and really really hope you get the inspiration and motivation to write and post the epilogue. An epilogue would really tie the story up perfectly and give your readers the happy ending they having waiting for.

All the best x
Guest chapter 18 . 6/13
Oh my God.

Damn it.

Why is this so damn angsty?

I just...

Crap. The feels are starting to assault me.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/13
Dammit now I just want Rick to get together with her to spite Dante. OH MY GAWD. DON'T BE A FUCKING IDIOT. SHE'S RIGHT THERE.

THE FEELS
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13
damn it, WHAT HAPPENED?!

I could hit Dante right now. OH MY GOD.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3
(Are you updating this this year btw? Btw are you not getting my texts? Or am I not geting yours? It'd be great if we could meet one of these days. mwah!)
Apology chapter 1 . 5/22
Hi,

I'm writing this to say sorry for writing an unnecessary comment on this story. It was from a "PissedOffReader" and basically me ranting on how you didn't care about the people who read this story, which isn't a fair claim.

Even if you don't care what a stranger has to say and I know I wrote that a long time ago, I still feel like I owe you an apology. Thank you for sharing novels/short stories on here for others to read.
peppermint tea leaves chapter 31 . 5/1
Ahh I miss this story! So much.

I don't know if you saw my other review but too it's Sanjana. I created a new Facebook after the deleted one. It's been a long time, let's catch up ;u;
Crush chapter 31 . 4/25
Theres going to be an epilogue... right?

Anyways, this one's a good read. Thank you. Your works are AWESOME xx
LizBiz2029 chapter 6 . 4/12
Wow- in my review for the last chapter, when I hoped that Dante and Cassidy would realize their true feelings- I didn't think that it would happen so fast. Huh. Well, yay anyway. :D Great chapter, very sweet. I loved it.

Stay true,
LizBiz2029
LizBiz2029 chapter 5 . 4/12
awwwww... The last moment was so sweet. 3 I'm a huge romantic at heart and that was just too cute... Huh. It looks like Dante liked Cassidy even when he was 16. The first part was hilarious- I tried to get a spoon to bend before too. Unfortunately, it didn't work.
Soooo- A love/hate relationship. I hope Dante and Cassidy will stop biting each others' heads off and realize their true feelings. Of course, that might be rather boring, so- drama please! XD
Anyway, great chapter/story/writing. I love your writing style and the flashbacks are pretty cool. (I love writing, so I can appreciate good writing when I see it.)

Be awesome,
LizBiz2029
SO chapter 31 . 3/25
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIT, DONTE MARRIES OR CHOOSES CASSSIDY INSTEAD OF LAURITA?!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/25
So, Dante likes Laurita and the girl?
gyoung chapter 31 . 12/29/2014
Speechless. I love this story. Character development was just wow. I have to admit I liked the rebel Cass but her softie self is also an amazing character. I laughed with her, cried with her, felt ny heart break when she admitted to having suicidal thoughts. It all felt so real, because of how you describe things. You lost me for a moment because I believed Cass and Anderson would not end up together. Just, magnificent. Kudos to you :)
gyoung chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
The way the story is written is different, but a good different. In fact, it's refreshing. I want to continue reading because, apart from being confused, I want to know what happens; I have to know what happens.
gyoung chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
WOW! I can imagine everything perfectly. Specially, Cassidy's reaction to the book.
4,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »