Reviews for Brown Eyes
Apology chapter 1 . 8h
Hi,

I'm writing this to say sorry for writing an unnecessary comment on this story. It was from a "PissedOffReader" and basically me ranting on how you didn't care about the people who read this story, which isn't a fair claim.

Even if you don't care what a stranger has to say and I know I wrote that a long time ago, I still feel like I owe you an apology. Thank you for sharing novels/short stories on here for others to read.
peppermint tea leaves chapter 31 . 5/1
Ahh I miss this story! So much.

I don't know if you saw my other review but too it's Sanjana. I created a new Facebook after the deleted one. It's been a long time, let's catch up ;u;
Crush chapter 31 . 4/25
Theres going to be an epilogue... right?

Anyways, this one's a good read. Thank you. Your works are AWESOME xx
LizBiz2029 chapter 6 . 4/12
Wow- in my review for the last chapter, when I hoped that Dante and Cassidy would realize their true feelings- I didn't think that it would happen so fast. Huh. Well, yay anyway. :D Great chapter, very sweet. I loved it.

Stay true,
LizBiz2029
LizBiz2029 chapter 5 . 4/12
awwwww... The last moment was so sweet. 3 I'm a huge romantic at heart and that was just too cute... Huh. It looks like Dante liked Cassidy even when he was 16. The first part was hilarious- I tried to get a spoon to bend before too. Unfortunately, it didn't work.
Soooo- A love/hate relationship. I hope Dante and Cassidy will stop biting each others' heads off and realize their true feelings. Of course, that might be rather boring, so- drama please! XD
Anyway, great chapter/story/writing. I love your writing style and the flashbacks are pretty cool. (I love writing, so I can appreciate good writing when I see it.)

Be awesome,
LizBiz2029
SO chapter 31 . 3/25
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIT, DONTE MARRIES OR CHOOSES CASSSIDY INSTEAD OF LAURITA?!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/25
So, Dante likes Laurita and the girl?
gyoung chapter 31 . 12/29/2014
Speechless. I love this story. Character development was just wow. I have to admit I liked the rebel Cass but her softie self is also an amazing character. I laughed with her, cried with her, felt ny heart break when she admitted to having suicidal thoughts. It all felt so real, because of how you describe things. You lost me for a moment because I believed Cass and Anderson would not end up together. Just, magnificent. Kudos to you :)
gyoung chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
The way the story is written is different, but a good different. In fact, it's refreshing. I want to continue reading because, apart from being confused, I want to know what happens; I have to know what happens.
gyoung chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
WOW! I can imagine everything perfectly. Specially, Cassidy's reaction to the book.
gyoung chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Mmm, interesting beginning. I'm going to continue reading. Descriptions, excellent!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
Wow
Grespitchied chapter 31 . 7/4/2014
Shit I thought It. Wasn't finished yet! I was about to freak out! Good read. I was very interested by the maturity of their relatio ship. It's one I haven't encountered through all the stories I've read.
Grespitchied chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
That conversation was so intense WOWERzzzzz
PoshKimberlee chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
This story is confusing . You said they stop being friends at 10 then he moved and she forgot about him and never saw him again . Then you do a flash back of them at 16 and he's saying she's his belle. Then she ask him was there someone else and did he love her like they where in a relationship when you never mention any romance .
4,211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »