Reviews for Brown Eyes
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 24 . 4/21/2013
Your writing reminds me a lot of Sarah Dessen. She's a really talented cliche writer, like you.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 21 . 4/18/2013
Great story!
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 29 . 4/18/2013
I love this so much! My FAVORITE! 3 Please continue writing! I love how Dante loves both Cassidy and Laurita, and how you can identify with Laurita's feelings easily. Awesome!
BananaPhobia chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is just simply amazing. I love your writing style! Can't wait to see more.
it'syouandme chapter 29 . 4/9/2013
ahaha i have no difficulty picturing cassidy being so deadpan about sex! this was an amazing chapter. i loved the drama-especially the jealousy on dante's part!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Great story! You're characters are really developed and you have a really good story line going here!
SRS chapter 29 . 3/29/2013
Please update!
starlight91 chapter 29 . 3/29/2013
This is not my first time reading this chapter, but I finally got around to reviewing! Cheers!
Anyway, the story is wayyyy too intense. Gives me a heart attack all the time. Dante and Cassidy...just... I don't even know. They so obviously care for each other, and I wish there was a better way for them to show that than outright hostility. And Laurita...oh god...another one of the many barriers between Dante and Cassidy. Although I am a bit confused with the plot, I think things will start to clear up as more chapters get uploaded. SPEAKING OF WHICH, please update soooooon! I'm dying on the inside. All this drama is actually killing me!
MrsHellman chapter 29 . 3/29/2013
This is really good and it is certainly something I don't stumble upon on a weekly basis here on FP. I like your flow and your characterisation. I don't think I've ever read a story where the main characters have such a past as Dante and Cassidy. Very well done, I hope to see more from you.
CupsofTea chapter 29 . 3/27/2013
I introduced your story to my friend and I can say that we were both half way to tears after this chapter. At first I grudgingly liked Laurita and I'm going to be honest and say that I'm happy to have a reason to dislike her now. I don't know what else to say other than I'm looking forward to the next chapter and the ensuing drama! xx C.T
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Great story! I really want to know what happened between Dante and Cassidy. I have a feeling that there is more to the story.
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 29 . 3/26/2013
I can seriously not wait for the next chapter :))) please update soon! Such a gr8 story!
KoriLee123 chapter 29 . 3/25/2013
More? Please? Pretty please with cherries on top?
tippinay chapter 29 . 3/25/2013
Amazing story, it was very touching. I will be waiting for the next chapter. Thanks so much!
MileyRowling chapter 29 . 3/18/2013
I've been reading this story before I got my account. One of the reasons why I got an account was to favorite this story.
4,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »