Reviews for Brown Eyes
Guest chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
Oh god! You have no idea how relieving it is to know they finally confessed! I hate beating around the bush!
I can't wait till your next chapter!
RHEA chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
FINALLLLLLLYY! YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH! WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE FOREVER!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Pseudonym59 chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
FINALLY. THEY STOPPED PLAYING GAMES AND CLEARED THE AIR.

I'm a bit surprised Claire is horrified. I'd thought that she'd have been happy, considering she wants them together.
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
I love your work! I die for your one-shots.
kissedbytheking chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
This story is so sweet:)

I can't wait for the next update!
foreternity chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
JLKDAFJLSDJFLAJFAKSFDJLKAEJFLKASJFAJDSFL KJAHOLYYY UNICORNS U UPDATED OMFG THEY CONFESSEDD THEIR LOVE AGHGHHGHGHGHGH FINALLYLLYLYLYLYLYLYLYYL.

wait why is aunt claire "almost horrified"? is it because shes surprised..? LOL OH WAIT MAYBEE SHES SURPRISEDHAPPPYYYY FOR THEMM! LOOL update soon pleaseeee!
sallusocialites chapter 29 . 5/3/2013
Update, please? I just love this story! :)
angel1818 chapter 29 . 4/30/2013
I realise that the story is possibly about accepting, letting go and moving on...but I am desperately hoping that Dante and Cassidy end up together. I can't seem to accept that Dante's love for Laurita could prevail over what he had with Cassidy...it appears so unfair with the way Laurita pulled him in.

As you can see I'm very into the story and almost feel that the characters are out there somewhere in the real world. I have enjoyed most of your stories and hope that the next update will be very soon.

P.S (I do hope that Dante and Cassidy still only have eyes for each other)!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
Update soon! You are too hard on yourself, because you really are a talented writer.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 24 . 4/21/2013
Your writing reminds me a lot of Sarah Dessen. She's a really talented cliche writer, like you.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 21 . 4/18/2013
Great story!
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 29 . 4/18/2013
I love this so much! My FAVORITE! 3 Please continue writing! I love how Dante loves both Cassidy and Laurita, and how you can identify with Laurita's feelings easily. Awesome!
BananaPhobia chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is just simply amazing. I love your writing style! Can't wait to see more.
it'syouandme chapter 29 . 4/9/2013
ahaha i have no difficulty picturing cassidy being so deadpan about sex! this was an amazing chapter. i loved the drama-especially the jealousy on dante's part!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Great story! You're characters are really developed and you have a really good story line going here!
4,218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »