Reviews for Brown Eyes
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Great story! You're characters are really developed and you have a really good story line going here!
SRS chapter 29 . 3/29/2013
Please update!
starlight91 chapter 29 . 3/29/2013
This is not my first time reading this chapter, but I finally got around to reviewing! Cheers!
Anyway, the story is wayyyy too intense. Gives me a heart attack all the time. Dante and Cassidy...just... I don't even know. They so obviously care for each other, and I wish there was a better way for them to show that than outright hostility. And Laurita...oh god...another one of the many barriers between Dante and Cassidy. Although I am a bit confused with the plot, I think things will start to clear up as more chapters get uploaded. SPEAKING OF WHICH, please update soooooon! I'm dying on the inside. All this drama is actually killing me!
MrsHellman chapter 29 . 3/29/2013
This is really good and it is certainly something I don't stumble upon on a weekly basis here on FP. I like your flow and your characterisation. I don't think I've ever read a story where the main characters have such a past as Dante and Cassidy. Very well done, I hope to see more from you.
CupsofTea chapter 29 . 3/27/2013
I introduced your story to my friend and I can say that we were both half way to tears after this chapter. At first I grudgingly liked Laurita and I'm going to be honest and say that I'm happy to have a reason to dislike her now. I don't know what else to say other than I'm looking forward to the next chapter and the ensuing drama! xx C.T
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Great story! I really want to know what happened between Dante and Cassidy. I have a feeling that there is more to the story.
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 29 . 3/26/2013
I can seriously not wait for the next chapter :))) please update soon! Such a gr8 story!
KoriLee123 chapter 29 . 3/25/2013
More? Please? Pretty please with cherries on top?
tippinay chapter 29 . 3/25/2013
Amazing story, it was very touching. I will be waiting for the next chapter. Thanks so much!
MileyRowling chapter 29 . 3/18/2013
I've been reading this story before I got my account. One of the reasons why I got an account was to favorite this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
ahhh! love this! when are they going to be together!?
when are you updating next?!
love this!
Choukou chapter 29 . 3/4/2013
Holy cow balls. I am so mad at Laurita. This whole story makes my heart ache, and I nearly had a heart attack thinking you were going to end the story with them NOT getting together when you were getting philosophical and shit.
supersopa chapter 29 . 3/2/2013
I love this story. Although at the beginning it was a little messy and confusing. But this is a new plot, how they broke up because they love each other too much. In the middle was a little messy in the sense that it was jumped around abit too much. But generally I get the flow and gist of it. It's a beautiful story and I won't want you to rush through it as well. It is important for them to learn how to love each other w/o hurting the other party. Initially I thought you'd pair rick and summer together and laurita and dante. I guess it would work too, they loved each so much, yet their coexistence is deadly, but perhaps if they move on, they are understand how to love others better. Besides you said dante love laurita. Sometimes dante is abit selfish, rightfully so, but still, because he fell in love with another girl, yet didn't want summer to move on, and hates rick due to his involvement with summer. I do feel that rick would be a good partner for summer though. He can help her heal. The issue with summer and dante is so intertwined that they moved on, yet are unable to truly move on from each other. I'm interested to read what you have in store from them 4 next. Also, the deal with kari and nicolette.
round and round we go chapter 29 . 3/2/2013
I just- this is so wonderful, you know? You must know, you wrote it. Anyway, this story is so amazing and beautiful that I honestly don't know what else I should say. And the interaction with the two main characters; I'll admit, they got me confused a fair share of times, but the whole fragility of them is fascinating to read about. This is a great story and I am so happy to have found it. Please update soon!
S chapter 29 . 3/1/2013
I just love your story :)
and I know Cassidy and Dante are meant and all that but I'd still like to see her with Rick-at least for a little while. Just a suggestion, since Rick is such a cool guy!
and I'm, at least, liking all this drama. hope there's more to come! Funny how Cassidy thought she wasn't the protagonist in this story :P
4,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »