Reviews for Brown Eyes
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
Yay! You've given me what I wanted! I've waited what feels like years for this! Thank you!

First off, I want to tell you that I get kind of confused with your writing. Like, in this chapter, when Dante says it's hard if he's not changing with Cassidy, then Cassidy says that she knows what he means, well, I don't know what he means. I'm not sure if this is due to how long it's been since I've read the first like 25 chapters of this, or if it's because I genuinely cannot process your thought process, but I find it difficult to follow what's going on at times. Or maybe you're doing it all deliberately so that when it comes to light later on, it'll all make sense and it'll be awesome, like solving a puzzle.

Now, that love confession. Finally! Dante loves Cassidy more! I have a feeling Dante doesn't even love Laurita like how Laurita thinks he loves her. I think it's that kind of companionship and caring type of love. But I'm glad! I want Dante to explain what means by the if there was no competition then there was never a choice, because I honestly don't understand that and I need him to explain his relationship to Laurita and how he feels about her now. I also want to know why he looked sick, why he had the deer caught in headlights look, why he was stunned, and finally, why his smile dropped when his mom saw them.

And that! What is up with Aunt Claire looking horrified? Or maybe she heard Cassidy asking Dante if he had just proposed and she freaked out because they're young.

I just want to know everything! Ugh, I just want them to get together and be happy, and I hate Laurita so I want her gone.

Okay, but overall this was a fantastic chapter! I enjoyed Cassidy's conversation with Kari and how she prompted her to realize that she really needed to talk to Dante. I also LOVED Cassidy finally telling Dante that she still loves him, and don't even get started on how ecstatic I got when Dante basically said he wants Cassidy with him for the rest of his life.

You honestly have no idea how much I love this story. When I get an email from fictionpress I always hope to god that it's this story that was updated, so I'm glad you finally did. I understand having no motivation so I'm not going to harass you into updating more often - I'm just grateful that you're still continuing it, so thank you!

I also wish you did have the time and motivation to write Dante's pov every now and then. Oh God, how I would love to see into his mind for a while.

I just read the last sentence of your AN. One chapter? ! Only one chapter left? ! One more for them to finally be together and happy? Oh god, I'm dying. I hope you write an epilogue afterward. Something that just shows them past their problems and without Laurita and without misunderstandings and that will explain how Dante never stopped loving Cassidy and he always loved her more than he could ever even fathom loving Laurita (this is me and my wishful thinking).

I'm getting nervous now. I eagerly anticipate the next chapter and I hope, really hope, that you will give us a really awesome, happy ending :)
Cecily Mitchell chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
Yay hurray, I love love confessions :) good ones y'know? Not that Harlequin bs...anywho...Can't wait for the rest:)
Guest chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
You seriously made my morning. Please update soon
Phew. Finally.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
Oh god! You have no idea how relieving it is to know they finally confessed! I hate beating around the bush!
I can't wait till your next chapter!
RHEA chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
FINALLLLLLLYY! YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH! WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE FOREVER!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Pseudonym59 chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
FINALLY. THEY STOPPED PLAYING GAMES AND CLEARED THE AIR.

I'm a bit surprised Claire is horrified. I'd thought that she'd have been happy, considering she wants them together.
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
I love your work! I die for your one-shots.
kissedbytheking chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
This story is so sweet:)

I can't wait for the next update!
foreternity chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
JLKDAFJLSDJFLAJFAKSFDJLKAEJFLKASJFAJDSFL KJAHOLYYY UNICORNS U UPDATED OMFG THEY CONFESSEDD THEIR LOVE AGHGHHGHGHGHGH FINALLYLLYLYLYLYLYLYLYYL.

wait why is aunt claire "almost horrified"? is it because shes surprised..? LOL OH WAIT MAYBEE SHES SURPRISEDHAPPPYYYY FOR THEMM! LOOL update soon pleaseeee!
sallusocialites chapter 29 . 5/3/2013
Update, please? I just love this story! :)
angel1818 chapter 29 . 4/30/2013
I realise that the story is possibly about accepting, letting go and moving on...but I am desperately hoping that Dante and Cassidy end up together. I can't seem to accept that Dante's love for Laurita could prevail over what he had with Cassidy...it appears so unfair with the way Laurita pulled him in.

As you can see I'm very into the story and almost feel that the characters are out there somewhere in the real world. I have enjoyed most of your stories and hope that the next update will be very soon.

P.S (I do hope that Dante and Cassidy still only have eyes for each other)!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
Update soon! You are too hard on yourself, because you really are a talented writer.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 24 . 4/21/2013
Your writing reminds me a lot of Sarah Dessen. She's a really talented cliche writer, like you.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 21 . 4/18/2013